No announcement yet.

Fans v Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's down to the players to give us something to get behind. It is their job after all, and one they get paid handsomely for

Comment

I understanding booing at the end of the game, I understand people coming on here frustrated But really? I don't want knock the guy and it looks like one guy but no one did the club any favours with the way the game ended.

I know I will be singing and shouting my heart out supporting the team Saturday... As I feel that is the only chance we have of turning this season around.

Comment

I never saw the game yesterday .....Obviously the result was #### .....but i did see we 17 attempts on goal 7 on target ...burnley had 18 also 7 on target
        So just wondering was the performance bad?...or was it 2 #### teams?...Spose i'm asking is that what upset Dunne?...He thought we were pretty even and lost because we made more mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Think this could be helpful. MOTD commentators pretty much backed the fans. Think, from what I've read (I was over the other side of the goal), Dunne got it only because he was nearest. It was only a handful of fans, but folk were well fed up. And it's no bad thing that players and management (except Harry who claims, as ever, not to know what's going on) are appraised of fans feelings. How could they not know??? A poor performance next week and we fans will go mental.
          thats redcrapps trademark response to everything.

why cant we get an away point? i dunno.

was that a penalty? i dunno

are you a cant? i dunno.

thats all the farker ever says. i hate that cant.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I dunno. You know. It's difficult. It's hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Agree matty but I'd prefer it wasn't directed at 2 of the most dedicated players in Dunne & Hill. No one seems to be able to confirm what was said to them but the fella in the middle of it got slapped up in the concourse on the way out according to a fan who was there over on LFW
              Completely agree but the reason why these two were involved is because they actually care and will fight back. I like that it was these two - they care. They were upset fans did this and fought their corner, stood up for all the players (even though most of them don't deserve protection)

These two give a t0ss about the badge and it showed. They were the only ones to feel upset by the fans, the other players just couldn't give a rats.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                Absolutely, I was there giving them plenty of stick !

Agree Jimmy but it just happened that Clint & Dunne bit ....... The rest just got off PDQ
                And why did those two bite ? Coz they care and have passion, that's why

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  And why did those two bite ? Coz they care and have passion, that's why
                  I agree WebbMeister
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    I never saw the game yesterday .....Obviously the result was #### .....but i did see we 17 attempts on goal 7 on target ...burnley had 18 also 7 on target
                    So just wondering was the performance bad?...or was it 2 #### teams?...Spose i'm asking is that what upset Dunne?...He thought we were pretty even and lost because we made more mistakes
                    I saw it on TV Dave and I didn't think is was as anywhere near as bad as people are making out. Just a reaction to the result, IMHO. Burnley were better, made more clear cut chances, and deserved to win on the day, but I didn't see the lack of effort that people have spoken about. Just undone, as usual, by poor defending.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

this is my 1st chance to get on the board since the game Saturday. i haven't see MOTD yet, but i'll say that basically the majority of the fans were content with booing. only a few guys ran to the corner to have a spat.

let me introduce this point (which i dont believe anyone's made yet):
                      Dunne, Hill, and Fer (and i think maybe Green) were the only ones involved in the spat, because they care. the real guys who should've gotten the abuse (if giving your players abuse is necessary at all) are Joey Barton and Armand Traore in my opinion who were sh1t. but where were they?? nowhere near able to look us fans in the eye and give us a clap, or to walk near our end of the ground and give us acknowledgement. Simply put, they dont care.

in the end, i think the 1 or 2 geezers who ran down over to the hoarding to yell at Dunne was out of order. I was standing near the railing to see if Barton or Traore was going to acknowledge us at all, because I would've ran down as well. but in no way were dunne and hill the worst on the pitch saturday, they were just the ones that care and thus have a bit of a fight.
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Fans sometimes spend their very last penny to come watch us, players will never be in this position and will never know what it feels like.

If we swapped our jobs and wages with the players, they to would be having a go. The players really do have it so easy, it's unreal.

Comment

Things like this doesn't help anyone, but I can understand why some fans were p****ed off. Travel all the way up to Burnley to watch a poor performance like that! And the record of 10 straight away defeats doesn't help. But after saying that let's keep the faith we will find a way just like we did last season! U Rssssssssssssssssss!

Comment

hill was meant to have gone over to ask people to not swear around the kids...as per talk sport radio, emotions were high
                            i'd left but was not happy, hill is trying and i really respect all he's done but some of the others are very poor and thats polite and sober talk.

Comment

I wouldn't knock Hill ever.

Despite his limitations, the man would go in goal if asked. He's been a fantastic servant to QPR & I'm pretty sure he's long enough in the tooth now to know it's not personal, just very very fed up fans who put in a lot of time, money & effort to just watch us lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                I wouldn't knock Hill ever.
                                yup. Save the pain and rage for the shambolic way our club is being run.

TF has, if we're honest, been chaotic despite his undoubted support. The buck must stop with him. He has the final say, and all too often he's got it wrong. If it continues in this way, the club will be run into the ground and we could have some very hard times ahead. Our level of indebtedness is increasing while performances show no sign of improvement.

Comment

Working...
                                X