If Austin Leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Austin Leaves

If he leaves now or at the end of the season, I personally wouldn't blame him - we are a shambles and only really in the mix because of his goals.

Southampton are sniffing , we sell Charlie can see some bleeding hooters that's for sure.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Won't leave until at least end of season & would you blame him? Carrying us.

When was the last time we had a front 2 of regular scorers or how about a goal scoring midfielder who chips in with 10 a season like a lot of clubs have?

Way to reliant.

Comment

Sell him for £10m + Shane Long, he can play for England and then we can buy Jordan Rhodes....the new Charlie Austin

I have definitely been drinking!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Won't leave until at least end of season & would you blame him? Carrying us.

When was the last time we had a front 2 of regular scorers or how about a goal scoring midfielder who chips in with 10 a season like a lot of clubs have?

Way to reliant.
          Charlie scores goals Jimmy but thinking today theres been a fair few pens.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            A few people discussing that at the game today too Van, he also likes the ball to land at his feet, a few times today he could/should have got onto a few balls
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Doesn't matter how they go in, they still end up in the back of the net. Helps support the point that he wins most of the pens to be fair to him
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                A few people discussing that at the game today too Van, he also likes the ball to land at his feet, a few times today he could/should have got onto a few balls
                Defoe to come in mate? Gotta be a goer otherwise lose all faith in the board.all popping at Harry me included but think Harry will have the draw.sign Defoe and were stay up imo

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Doesn't matter how they go in, they still end up in the back of the net. Helps support the point that he wins most of the pens to be fair to him
                  So who was the last team to win 3-0 with 3 penalties.who wants to watch that? Rather a flowing movement for me dough

Comment

So who was the last team to win 3-0 with 3 penalties.who wants to watch that? Rather a flowing movement for me dough
                    Obviously I agree with you, but today as an example, there is no difference really between austin putting away the shot he would have taken, and him putting in the penalty.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Obviously I agree with you, but today as an example, there is no difference really between austin putting away the shot he would have taken, and him putting in the penalty.
                      i've been reading nothing but stats for players from you. its a team game....QPR i think we are? give the honest queens park rangers facts-straight up. will we stay up?
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yes
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          i've been reading nothing but stats for players from you. its a team game....QPR i think we are? give the honest queens park rangers facts-straight up. will we stay up?
                          What lol? I didn't state any stats there m8. Just stated the obvious. Build up is all the same, once its in the box thats it. Ball either goes in or it doesn't.

Comment

What lol? I didn't state any stats there m8. Just stated the obvious. Build up is all the same, once its in the box thats it. Ball either goes in or it doesn't.
                            and it doesn't hit the bag enough.....so?
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Well apart from the fact he had no defenders around him adding extra pressure and possibly getting a block in

Comment

Working...
                              X