FL Publishing accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL Publishing accounts

Back in October-ish time I remember this kerfuffle in the papers and coming out of the FL that they were going to publish QPR's losses, in December and
    tell us how much we're going to be hit with the ffp fine.
    How come they haven't done this yet?

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Back in October-ish time I remember this kerfuffle in the papers and coming out of the FL that they were going to publish QPR's losses, in December and
    Still adding it up

Comment

For the sake of positivity, I'm gonna say they didn't see what they wanted to and are trying to prove our values wrong
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

i suspect that fl are trying to come to some sort of agreement with us (and leicester) in private rather than airing everything in public. i think they know they won't be able to stick the full fine on either team and need a face-saving fine that allows them to look serious on ffp whilst being acceptable to us (and leicester). can't help but feel there's a link with the lack of transfer funding in there somewhere...

Comment

Working...
        X