if tf wants to save us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Does he need to have won trophies / achieved anything to be considered an option for us? He had a win ratio of 50% (higher than Harry) at Spurs, and has youth on his side. The guy's got a bit of passion. Unless you want to stick with Redknapp (which would be tantamount to accepting that we're relegated) I can so no better choice for us than Sherwood at this point.
    He's done less than 5 months as a manager. Is that level of experience suitable for a club fighting relegation?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Benitez, ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        He got to ring derby up and basically give them silly money for sm. And give him funds asap
        All due respect mate but how anyone thinks someone like McLaren, whose in a decent job, would up sticks to join the mess at QPR is beyond me. Same goes for people calling for Eddie Howe, it ain't happening.

The only people who would be interested in taking over, should we sack HR and I very very much doubt we will, would be someone desperate to get back into football.

We are a mess from top to bottom, no quick fix will change that.

Our only hope is by some miracle we stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          I really don't understand the calls for Sherwood. What's he done in management? A new manager, yes please, but Sherwood?
          Same here, I'd rather Gareth Ainsworth because he feels something for the club and has managed longer. He wouldn't be my first choice as well.

Comment

Working...
          X