if tf wants to save us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if tf wants to save us

He got to ring derby up and basically give them silly money for sm. And give him funds asap
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    He got to ring derby up and basically give them silly money for sm. And give him funds asap
    And when he loses 5 games in a row, then what?

It can happen.

Comment

We still have a better man in charge
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I would go sherwood guy had loads of self confidence and confidence is what were missing bit of arrogance might rub off on players

Comment

No money available .....I am wondering whether we're skint, and this is #### or bust....Because this has been the best position we have been in since this board took over, and with
          the FL looking to "make an example" of us with ffp, this is the one window when you'd think we would spend. Yet we're hurtling towards their clutches like Amy Williams, on one of them tea trays at the Olympics!

Comment

Before we know it Manish and Claridge will be on our case.Get Sherwood in tonight .
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I would go all out for SM also. Doubt he would come though, at a bigger club and probably prem football next season anyway.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                I would go all out for SM also. Doubt he would come though, at a bigger club and probably prem football next season anyway.
                Why walk away from a club well run, playing fantastic stuff to join a circus that's been on the road for the past 3 years?

If he's got half a brain he won't even answer the phone. Agree though he'd of been great.

Comment

im affraid we are stuck with jurassic redknapp as fernandes aint got the minerals!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I really don't understand the calls for Sherwood. What's he done in management? A new manager, yes please, but Sherwood?
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

agreed re sherwood.....lets forget the front wheel connections as done us no good thus far.....eddie howe or gareth ainsworth/mark warburton combo!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        I really don't understand the calls for Sherwood. What's he done in management? A new manager, yes please, but Sherwood?
                        Does he need to have won trophies / achieved anything to be considered an option for us? He had a win ratio of 50% (higher than Harry) at Spurs, and has youth on his side. The guy's got a bit of passion. Unless you want to stick with Redknapp (which would be tantamount to accepting that we're relegated) I can so no better choice for us than Sherwood at this point.
                        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 11-01-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I agree we have a better chance of staying up this time than last time and to achieve this some money needs spending and spent wisely. I think some are still banking on Adel to save us but I cannot understand why as he has failed with Spurs, Fulham and us at this level already. Why will Adel be different this time?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I would go sherwood guy had loads of self confidence and confidence is what were missing bit of arrogance might rub off on players
                            If Sherwood comes might as well give up. Him and ferdinand are as outdated in their methods as Redknapp, see a post above re the effect Ferdinand is apparently having on things and sherwood would make it even worse.

Comment

If I had pickbof young upband coming managers I would take Sean Dyche think he's made for a club like ours. Calm but has a presence about him

Comment

Working...
                              X