If Rio had made error caulker did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    i agree. He was easily brushed aside, but let's not forget that Rio was also done far too easily on his debut against Hull for their winner.
    Yeah, lets keep going over that mistake shall we?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Yeah, lets keep going over that mistake shall we?
      What about his errors at Southampton then. Or at Man U & Spurs. He didn't exactly have a good game at Arsenal often gave the ball away or how about his great performance last week against Sheff Utd.

Comment

What about his errors at Southampton then. Or at Man U & Spurs. He didn't exactly have a good game at Arsenal often gave the ball away or how about his great performance last week against Sheff Utd.
        Did we play with a back 1 at Man Utd, Spurs, Southampton or last week?

Can easily dig out anyone for the goals we concede but Rio is a real easy target isnt he?

I honestly cannot be bothered to list the mistakes by Dunne, Caulker, etc because Id be here all night. Just saying I agree with the OP as Rio is the spotlight scapegoat whenever we lose and he plays.

Comment

i agree. He was easily brushed aside, but let's not forget that Rio was also done far too easily on his debut against Hull for their winner.
          Dunne's defending for both goals ( especially the 1st) was very poor. I also think that had Hill attempted to clear with his right foot rather than spin round to get to use his left he could have cleared Ings' shot.
          Overall QPR cannot defend as a unit and that is down to Redknapp and his coaches. Unless this improves QPR have no chance of avoiding relegation.
          Second goal nothing to do with dunne in my book Stan defo caulker but if you look further back you have to point the finger at Isla as he gave ball away to start there move with silly header. Tried to cushion it to Barton who has two men on him just head it upfield or out were obsessed with possession of ball in stupid areas we create our own problems

Comment

He has been very very good for the last 7 or 8 games, so a bit OTT saying we need to get rid IMO. Admittedly agree with the OP though, had a reggie yesterday and that 2nd goal was pathetic from him .
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Did we play with a back 1 at Man Utd, Spurs, Southampton or last week?

Can easily dig out anyone for the goals we concede but Rio is a real easy target isnt he?

I honestly cannot be bothered to list the mistakes by Dunne, Caulker, etc because Id be here all night. Just saying I agree with the OP as Rio is the spotlight scapegoat whenever we lose and he plays.
              By your reasoning then, was Caulker part of a back 1? This thread is blaming Caulker for the winning goal, yet Dunne and Hill could both have done better to prevent the goal.

Comment

The main problem is that every single one of the QPR defence including those that didn't start or play yestetday have made numerous errors this season and that whoever is responsible for training them has to do better to make them a better defensive unit.
                Not a lot can be done about the occasional error but this is an almost weekly occurrence.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  There would be a million threads slating him.

I like caulker he's got potential but he's either very good or woeful there is no Inbetween
                  It's normal beause Rio has a lot experience.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Of yesterday's back 4 Isla and caulker are awful at the defending side of the game. Isla is very good attacking but doesn't fancy a tackle and gives away cheap ball. Caulker is a easy to get in behind and dithers too much when he should just belt it away. I keep hearing he's Young and will improve but if you're making the same mistake every week you're not going to improve... Dunno has been outstanding after his early blip. Hill is a trier and will give his all but is not the answer. Rio doesn't look too bothered and the chief is brainless. Could do with fresh blood across the back line

Comment

Working...
                    X