If Rio had made error caulker did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Rio had made error caulker did

There would be a million threads slating him.

I like caulker he's got potential but he's either very good or woeful there is no Inbetween

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    There would be a million threads slating him.

I like caulker he's got potential but he's either very good or woeful there is no Inbetween
    This is the one thing I don't get about him?

Comment

Not been impressed by him at all to be honest. Another overrated player. Footballers these days are shite.

Comment

Should transfer list him....never know might get our money back, being January.......Sorry but him and the other cardiff flop have been woeful ...way under performed to what has been expected

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Should transfer list him....never know might get our money back, being January.......Sorry but him and
          the other cardiff flop have been woeful ...way under performed to what has been expected
          Oi stop being anti Welsh !
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

All of our back 4 were poor today. That said, I'd still pick every one of them ahead of Rio Ferdinand!

Comment

..Hi nw...

Comment

I love how some write off players after 6 months.

You can't win on this forum! Everyone moans when we don't sign younger players, but when we do, they're shite due to being inconsistent! Well people, I've got news for you....inconsistency is common in young players!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  All of our back 4 were poor today. That said, I'd still pick every one of them ahead of Rio Ferdinand!

Comment

And to think he wh0red himself around for a month keeping us waiting for a better deal until he had to accept we'd offer the most booty.

Real shame for us it seems. Average.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      I love how some write off players after 6 months.

You can't win on this forum! Everyone moans when we don't sign younger players, but when we do, they're shite due to being inconsistent! Well people, I've got news for you....inconsistency is common in young players![/B]
                      Both of those players have been crap since they signed for us..........do you think they'll stay if we go down?......

Comment

Is Rio gonna do a better job the Dave?

Comment

Can't do worse can he

Comment

Should transfer list him....never know might get our money back, being January.......Sorry but him and
                            the other cardiff flop have been woeful ...way under performed to what has been expected
                            ..Hi nw...
                            Hi honey,
                            young lad sitting / standing behind me today said the same sort of thing ..... said to his Dad didn't Mutch n Caulker play in the relegated Cardiff team, even a frigging 8 year old can see the problems

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            And to think he wh0red himself around for a month keeping us waiting for a better deal until he had to accept we'd offer the most booty.

Real shame for us it seems. Average.
                            See above Jimmy
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Can't do worse can he
                              I reckon he might be able to!

Comment

Working...
                              X