League wide open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League wide open

Believe or not we're still only 3 points off 12th place,but 7 points off 11th.

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    Where will we be after Man United, Stoke and Southampton? Bottom at this rate, especially with the sides around us finding some form. In our case, the table lies at present.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      your banging your head against a brick wall with that fact......most of the gloomers on here are blind to that and won't acknowledge it......it gets in the way of a good old moan after all.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        your banging your head against a brick wall with that fact......most of the gloomers on here are blind to that and won't acknowledge it......it gets in the way of a good old moan after all.
        its not about having a "gloomy" view or a happy clapper view-its about having opinions and most people are gutted tonight even if you don't give a curled one. posters ain't blind for seeing that we are heading towards the trapdoor if we continue the way we play. a lot of people pay good money to see rangers week in/out and they are entitled to a moan if thats what they choose.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          its not about having a "gloomy" view or a happy clapper view-its about having opinions and most people are gutted tonight even if you don't give a curled one. posters ain't blind for seeing that we are heading towards the trapdoor if we continue the way we play. a lot of people pay good money to see rangers week in/out and they are entitled to a moan if thats what they choose.
          exactly, so why am I not allowed one. It seems only the majority view is accepted. Answer me that bush.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            exactly, so why am I not allowed one. It seems only the majority view is accepted. Answer me that bush.
            you are allowed one but when you post zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's after other people's views instead of actually joining in a debate then other poaters are going to fc uk you off....and rightly so.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              indeed..we are all gutted when we lose even TW although he doesn't like to admit it. what is frustrating and i am not a happy clapper etc etc is how the fans turn on the team and the club..especially this season when the bigger picture is we are only 3 points of 12th and that is a fact we are in a mini league of 8 so to lose to those teams away will always be frustrating ..the fans who a proclaiming the whole team $h1t etc are the exact same fans who sing we are the greatest team when we win a couple.
              there is a middle of the road to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                indeed..we are all gutted when we lose even TW although he doesn't like to admit it. what is frustrating and i am not a happy clapper etc etc is how the fans turn on the team and the club..especially this season when the bigger picture is we are only 3 points of 12th and that is a fact we are in a mini league of 8 so to lose to those teams away will always be frustrating ..the fans who a proclaiming the whole team $h1t etc are the exact same fans who sing we are the greatest team when we win a couple.
                there is a middle of the road to be had.
                couldn't agree more with that highlighted bit London. Bloody fickle is a good description tbf. Halleluja!!! actually agree with all of that, except me being gutted....don't like to lose obviously but not worth losing any sleep over or getting upset about. Look forward to the next game.

Comment

Working...
                X