And with that, I'm done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And with that, I'm done.

Tried and tried to keep faith with Redknapp for as long as I possibly could. But our record breaking loss today is the last straw. Harry has to go. Feeling pretty damn low tonight so any "I told you so" posts can fark right off.
    Right, im off to get drunk. Have a pleasant evening chaps.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Tried and tried to keep faith with Redknapp for as long as I possibly could. But our record breaking loss today is the last straw. Harry has to go. Feeling pretty damn low tonight so any "I told you so" posts can fark right off.
    Don't think anyone's in the mood for that anyway tbh. It's going to get worse before it gets better as well....just the small matter of Man United next week.

Comment

PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

We need to make the change now and get someone in who can get fans behind the team. Absolutely gutted at moment. We were so bad second half when we needed a reaction

Comment

Couldn't agree more Ginge. My thoughts exactly.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

I'll open a bottle of champagne the day this fraud leaves QPR

Comment

I wouldn't say I was 100% in the Harry camp, but I supported and had some faith in him. After today, that is all gone. Time to make a move before it's too late. I have a feeling that it is too late.

Comment

Second half was indeed not good enough as was the post match interview. Would get Hoddle to take charge until the end of the season or Sherwood ( he can't be any worse) in but agreed Harry seems to have lost it !

Comment

Won't be any "I told you so"'s from me, or the vast majority of posters on here Ginge and to be honest, I admire your continued support and belief in the man.

Breaks my heart to see others getting to this point, as it is a result of complete despair.

Comment

I Must say, you were one of harry's loyalists on here. you and Nick were the top happy clappers on here.

Am glad your eyes have now opened. the realists welcome you with open arms.

we must all unite to force this cant out of our club.

bring your banners and sing loud for the cameras when we play man u. its going to take a monumentel effort to force tony's hand.

for the sake of our club, we need to run the cant out.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        I'll open a bottle of champagne the day this fraud leaves QPR
                        mines in the fridge waiting mate

Comment

Good post Ginge, I too have had enough, it is time for him to go right now. He ain't going to be here next season whatever happens so why don't the board act now while there is still a faint chance to get someone else in with 3 weeks left of the window!
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Euston now. Eleven hour round trip. £83 train fare. F ack off, TW. And I'll watch a recording of MOTD. We're all mad.

Comment

Originally posted by rangers77 View Post
                              euston now. Eleven hour round trip. £83 train fare. F ack off, tw. And i'll watch a recording of motd. We're all mad.
                              i tip my hat to you mate. You are a better man than myself. Welldone supporting that shower of farking shyte today.

If you see that twitchy cant on the way back, give him my love.

Comment

Working...
                              X