And with that, I'm done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Tried and tried to keep faith with Redknapp for as long as I possibly could. But our record breaking loss today is the last straw. Harry has to go. Feeling pretty damn low tonight so any "I told you so" posts can fark right off.
    Right, im off to get drunk. Have a pleasant evening chaps.
    The good news is that it's far from over - still only one point from safety. But something definitely has to change if we are to have a chance of staying up and getting rid of HR seems to be a necessary first step because so long as he is here, nothing changes.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      Remember Jimmy hair are your aerials, this is why bald men are uptight.whose the huge spade in the bath
      Starting to gouch out

Comment

Respect for all you blokes who made the trip, I wish the team could show the commitment that some of the supporters do!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          Respect for all you blokes who made the trip, I wish the team could show the commitment that some of the supporters do!
          We're mugs really. 10 defeats on the trot prior to this. Should no better at my old age

Comment

Just got in, 19 hour round trip! Burnley is a hole but 5 beers for £11 😵. Always a good laugh at away games. Going to the football would be great if it wasn't for the football

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
              Just got in, 19 hour round trip! Burnley is a hole but 5 beers for £11 😵. Always a good laugh at away games. Going to the football would be great if it wasn't for the football
              Did you go via istanbul?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Did you go via istanbul?

Comment

Just got back from an awesome night out. What will be will be this season lads. Hope you have all had a good one. Much ginger love xx
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just got back from an awesome night out. What will be will be this season lads. Hope you have all had a good one. Much ginger love xx
                    keep the faith......the gens.x
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

keep the faith......the gens.x
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Always backed Harry but sorry HARRY OUT.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

You know some of you will say Warnock was better then Harry but have a listen to how both managers speak to the media. I found Warnock was more like a politician. When asked about the possibility of relegation both managers respond using the same psychology

Redknapp : My only goal here is to get QPR in the premier league.
                          Warnock : We would like to be in the premier league.

Warnock was very reassuring and was very quick to drift away from false promises. Not a big deal but you can see the big picture was always in his eyes.

When I heard Harry became the manager for QPR I knew one thing for sure and still waiting for.

Accountability, I have never heard this man say " The fans do not deserve to see that I'm sorry" instead he throws out excuses and immediately washes his hand in fear his name will be tainted.

Comment

He's made a career of it.

Swindler

Comment

Working...
                            X