Does anybody want my season ticket ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody want my season ticket ?

Have recently taken on an extra job on Saturdays as I need the money so would anyone like my adult season ticket in ellerslie road, block r, row c, good seat to be fair. Also I cannot be bothered to spend my hard earned money and travelling 2 hours to see a team (if they can be called that), that don't even wear the qpr shirt with any pride and a manager who is a a much use a chocolate teapot. So if anybody wishes to have my ticket off me please let me know.
    Many thanks

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    Have recently taken on an extra job on Saturdays as I need the money so would anyone like my adult season ticket in ellerslie road, block r, row c, good seat to be fair. Also I cannot be bothered to spend my hard earned money and travelling 2 hours to see a team (if they can be called that), that don't even wear the qpr shirt with any pride and a manager who is a a much use a chocolate teapot. So if anybody wishes to have my ticket off me please let me know.
    Many thanks
    Yes please, i'll have it. Never turn down a freebie.

Comment

Absolutely. How much?

Comment

Originally posted by Webb1977 View Post
        Absolutely. How much?
        It's free! He said does anyone WANT it, not does anyone want to buy it!

Comment

[QUOTE=qprmarc;1367227]Have recently taken on an extra job on Saturdays as I need the money so would anyone like my adult season ticket in ellerslie road, block r, row c, good seat to be fair. Also I cannot be bothered to spend my hard earned money and travelling 2 hours to see a team (if they can be called that), that don't even wear the qpr shirt with any pride and a manager who is a a much use a chocolate teapot. So if

too be honest youd have more chance of giving away a leg of pork in a mosque!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sorry mate I did pay £599 for my ticket at beginning of season I would like a bit back, apologies I should have made it clearer looking back at it. what I will do though is donate 50% of what I get for the ticket to the tiger cubs (Down syndrome kids) as they always bring a smile to my face when I see them at loftus road and have far more passion than any of our squad. Bless them

Comment

top man!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

fair play to you mate-lovely gesture.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

forget it, thought it was a freebie! It's a kneejerk reaction anyway. he'll regret this in the morning.

Comment

It's not a knee jerk reaction actually thank you . If you actually read my first post it says I have taken up a Saturday job at the Amex brightons ground if you must know, bloody good money as well which I need to be fair . So button up all I see from you is absolute tripe posted. Haven't got anything good to say then don't bother basically.

Comment

It's not a knee jerk reaction actually thank you . If you actually read my first post it says I have taken up a Saturday job at the Amex brightons ground if you must know, bloody good money as well which I need to be fair . So button up all I see from you is absolute tripe posted. Haven't got anything good to say then don't bother basically.
                      Ignore him mate . Great gesture wish my shift pattern made it viable , good luck getting rid of it

Comment

nice one, u tell him!

Comment

Sorry mate I did pay £599 for my ticket at beginning of season I would like a bit back, apologies I should have made it clearer looking back at it. what I will do though is donate 50% of what I get for the ticket to the tiger cubs (Down syndrome kids) as they always bring a smile to my face when I see them at loftus road and have far more passion than any of our squad. Bless them
                          Good man,we might be pony but we have some great lads amongst us.good luck in ya new job and see ya next season
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

If you don't manage to sell it, let me know. Quite often, there is usually one of the lads that want to bring someone along but finds it difficult to get a ticket, so would be happy to pay the standard seat price. Plus, if there is a game you can make, I can get it to you easily.

Comment

blimey, if everyone here adhered to that philosophy, this place would be dead and that's the truth. All we hear is bad mouthing QPR.

PS If QPR were doing ok, doubt the Saturday job would be an issue. You wouldn't be selling your ticket.
                              Last edited by twranger; 10-01-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X