Sack harry after Burnley game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    If players aren't playing to their potential that is down to the manager.

Moving Harry upstairs would be expensive and pointless. Seems an amiable enough bloke but thick. You want your Director of Football or whatever to be able to string sentences together and have enough brain cells they can plan and organize.

Don't really understand criticism of Hoddle. He is a part time coach, no more. What do you expect out of him?
    I think most of the players are playing to their potential (both good and bad) - that's the problem.

We've got to stick a decent CM in left midfield because Hoilett and Traore are total dump. We've got good old Clint getting skinned at LB because our normal LB is crooked..... and we've got no-one else. Our two (make that three with Ned) CB's blow more hot and cold than a hand-dryer in the Springbock. Joey thinks he's.... erm.... Hoddle - when he's clearly not.

So, you see - it's not all Harry's fault. Partially..... but not all.

Comment

My honest opinion is I think he should stay untill the end of the season.... reason is I cant think of anyone else who could jump in and do a better job who is realistically available, anyone?? Also think a new manager has to have a transfer window to bring his own players in and 1 thing is for sure Harry isnt going anywhere this window. But for certain he has to go!!..... I honestly think he's got an eye for a good player but the Burnley game really did show he just cant manage his teams any more.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If Harry goes who can we bring in we'd have go and nick a good manager from someone else with massive compensation package? All the good ones are in work. So what we just go and get another mediocre manager, don't think it would make any difference now ,think we're for the drop regardless, Harry's tactics are just clueless way from home and that why were down

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          How Hoddle has the front to pitch up on sky and dictate how sides are getting it wrong tactically when we so poor away and he just sits there on his hands beggers belief
          Does Hoddle manage the tactics for QPR though? Thought that was down to Harry alone seeing as he is the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
            I think most of the players are playing to their potential (both good and bad) - that's the problem.

We've got to stick a decent CM in left midfield because Hoilett and Traore are total dump. We've got good old Clint getting skinned at LB because our normal LB is crooked..... and we've got no-one else. Our two (make that three with Ned) CB's blow more hot and cold than a hand-dryer in the Springbock. Joey thinks he's.... erm.... Hoddle - when he's clearly not.

So, you see - it's not all Harry's fault. Partially..... but not all.
            Sorry it is 'Arry's fault. He has built this squad over the last couple of years. None of our CB's seem solid. No back up at FB, even sold our normal RB at start of season! None of our wingers performing, central midfield can't seem to keep possession or distribute ball effectively and not enough strikers.

Comment

I'd take anyone other than Redknapp now... Fed up with listening to his press conferences for one.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Sorry it is 'Arry's fault. He has built this squad over the last couple of years. None of our CB's seem solid. No back up at FB, even sold our normal RB at start of season! None of our wingers performing, central midfield can't seem to keep possession or distribute ball effectively and not enough strikers.
                Honestly. Which players of those that I've mentioned do you think would be a regular in any other PL team?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  If Harry goes who can we bring in we'd have go and nick a good manager from someone else with massive compensation package? All the good ones are in work. So what we just go and get another mediocre manager, don't think it would make any difference now ,think we're for the drop regardless, Harry's tactics are just clueless way from home and that why were down
                  Agree Dave If we sign another manager now we'll just end up with a make shift manager who'll no doubt get us relegated and we'll just be in this exact same position we're in now but in the Championship looking for another manager.... waist of time imho and probably do more harm than good.

I still think the tables still to tight to call who'll be relegated especially when we're still only 3 points from 13th.....
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I've seen it said so many times on here lately that Redknapp should have been given the boot after West Ham away.

I sort of agree, just would have preferred it if it had been West Ham away in January 2013.

Had to check to convince myself that the memory wasn't failing. Here is the Match Thread from that afternoon.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...atch-Thread***

Sound familiar ?

Comment

Working...
                    X