Sack harry after Burnley game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    I'm neither for Harry or against. I think he's done an acceptable job given the squad he has at his disposal.

I'm saying sack him though, purely from a fan of the club. Why? Because a new manager will be given money to improve the squad, something we need and something the board won't give Harry.
    Perhaps the Board will sack him and replace him with Hoddle. He couldn't really do much worse than Redknapp. Under Redknapp QPR cannot seem to even win a point away from home and will find it very difficult to win many more home games with the remaining fixtures, so a new manager is a must.

Comment

I was always very much in the Reknnapp camp up until the Burnley game, I could see no benefit to getting rid of him without and obvious and better replacement to hand. After Burnley I am beginning to be 50-50 on if he should stay but not just because of this one performance.

Comment

Hoddle would be a like for like Stan.

Another old school out of touch coach.

Need fresh approach and ideas. 100% cut ties with anything to do with Redknapp or his 'people'

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          What's Sherwood done to warrant a job offer?
          What's he done wrong for us not to consider him?

Comment

Voted yes. No manager should keep his job after breaking an all time worst record.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Voted yes. No manager should keep his job after breaking an all time worst record.
              Fair play mate.

Enough is enough. Not moved on 1 iota since he became gaffer. Took us down when he had enough time IMO & massive funds (Remy & Samba) got up by a fluke with the most expensive championship side ever & now after blowing how many more millions on crocks & pony players we're breaking records for away defeats & are in the bottom 3!

It's a farking joke & he's put us right in the shite. League wise & financially. Got to go.

Comment

How Hoddle has the front to pitch up on sky and dictate how sides are getting it wrong tactically when we so poor away and he just sits there on his hands beggers belief

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  How Hoddle has the front to pitch up on sky and dictate how sides are getting it wrong tactically when we so poor away and he just sits there on his hands beggers belief
                  Totally agree, watching his smug face today sat very uneasy with me tbh
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yes, sack him now. He's an old relic from a bygone age. In his interviews he now looks tired, clueless and totally devoid of any ideas or fight. He makes soundbites, cliches and it's just one excuse after the next, but unlike other managers he's never honest enough to admit when he gets anything wrong. Furthermore, he brings in Hoddle, Ferdinand, Jordan and Bond and yet it's impossible to see what they bring to the table.

The time to sack him was after the West Ham game, so it's too late now really but it's almost a case of what more is there to lose because the team currently look drained of all confidence, ideas and on a downward spiral.

Would I trust him with yet more funds in this transfer window? Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Yes, sack him now. He's an old relic from a bygone age. In his interviews he now looks tired, clueless and totally devoid of any ideas or fight. He makes soundbites, cliches and it's just one excuse after the next, but unlike other managers he's never honest enough to admit when he gets anything wrong. Furthermore, he brings in Hoddle, Ferdinand, Jordan and Bond and yet it's impossible to see what they bring to the table.

The time to sack him would have been after the West Ham game, so it's too late now really but it's almost a case of what more is there to lose because the team currently look drained of all confidence, ideas and on a downward spiral.

Would I trust him with yet more funds in this transfer window? Hell no.

Spot on.

Burnley have spent £4m and are above us. What does that say? It's shocking.

Comment

oh, here comes stan lol.

stanley, your my bestest mod, just remember that mate
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Think this isn't all Harry's fault -- too many players not playing to their potential -- and yet this club needs a shot of confidence bred from a fresh start -- would promote Hoddle to interim manager rest of the season, promote Harry upstairs or give him a classy ending; he deserves that much. Think players may just kick it up a notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                            Think this isn't all Harry's fault -- too many players not playing to their potential -- and yet this club needs a shot of confidence bred from a fresh start -- would promote Hoddle to interim manager rest of the season, promote Harry upstairs or give him a classy ending; he deserves that much. Think players may just kick it up a notch.
                            I don't see what moving him upstairs would achieve - that's arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic for me. He either stays in his current position or goes completely, we have to be ruthless at this point (not that TF will be.) As for giving him a classy ending - there is no room for sentimentality in our position, and we don't owe him anything anyway.

Comment

I've been HR out for a while but my old man kept saying to me.. Wait til Xmas, see where you are after then. And after our little winning home run we had, I started to feel like maybe I was being to harsh and maybe we could finish mid-table! But it turns out it was all just papering over the cracks AGAIN!

HR's negative football from day one has given me a lot more down moments then up, in his tenure.

Comment

If players aren't playing to their potential that is down to the manager.

Moving Harry upstairs would be expensive and pointless. Seems an amiable enough bloke but thick. You want your Director of Football or whatever to be able to string sentences together and have enough brain cells they can plan and organize.

Don't really understand criticism of Hoddle. He is a part time coach, no more. What do you expect out of him?

Comment

Working...
                                X