Yes right away
    74.44%
    Give him 5 more games
    7.78%
    no.
    17.78%

Has he not gone yet?

Comment

It's WAY too late to make a difference IMO, but keeping him would be defeatist. HAS to go.

Comment

TF and those other clowns that run this club will do f uck all!!

Comment

You need an option of "we should have sacked Harry but now its too late" as Pullis has gone to Brom and the board has shot its financial bolt.

Comment

That could be our worse away performance off the season, and we only lost 2-1 amazing
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              You need an option of "we should have sacked Harry but now its too late" as Pullis has gone to Brom and the board has shot its financial bolt.
              Even Sherwood would do - just someone, anyone, who looks like they give a sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
                TF and those other clowns that run this club will do f uck all!!
                Tony has the clubs best interest at heart, you best believe that. We sacked Warnock last time and survived, JUST. We sacked Hughes and still got relegated. Its not just about sacking the manager, its about having a quality replacement.

Comment

We have deep....very deep problems at this club, and its not going to change over night. Its 2 points from our last 4 games. Its relegation form is it?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                    Sherwood is Harry Mk II. If we replace Arry with another Spurs old boy I'm gonna have to take a break from football.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      I said in another thread that to me sherwood is just a young harry - cheeky chappie, give it a go lads, triffic player - what does he bring? Plus anyone coming in has no money so will be stuck without a single decent left sided player in the squad, without a commanding centre half and without a second player capable of scoring a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                        Sherwood is Harry Mk II. If we replace Arry with another Spurs old boy I'm gonna have to take a break from football.
                        At least he shows a bit of fire, a bit of passion. Redknapp looks like he's waiting for the No.22 bus when we play. I don't care whether they come from Tottenham or Timbuktu, as long as they're prepared to put a rocket up the ar*e of a few of our overpaid prima donnas. We can't go on like this with Redknapp, that much is obvious.
                        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 10-01-2015, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Sherwood would just confirm relegation. I remember he had problems with Sandro too back at spurs. I say give it to Hoddle, he surely cant do worse. Surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Taarabt View Post
                            Sherwood would just confirm relegation. I remember he had problems with Sandro too back at spurs. I say give it to Hoddle, he surely cant do worse. Surely?
                            Look, top managers are not queuing up to take over at QPR. We have to bring in the best available, and going on recent form that is Sherwood. If Hoddle was the answer, surely he would've at least slightly turned us around? We are now different now than we were before he was brought in.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              I said in another thread that to me sherwood is just a young harry - cheeky chappie, give it a go lads, triffic player - what does he bring? Plus anyone coming in has no money so will be stuck without a single decent left sided player in the squad, without a commanding centre half and without a second player capable of scoring a goal.
                              So what, we just make do with Harry then?

Comment

Working...
                              X