Scary thing is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    As Alan said plus in was a reasonably competitive match most away games before today we have rarely left our half

Not sure what you have been watching away if you think today was not better then Spurs United West Ham Everton etc
    Ahhh you picked the obvious games. Southampton and Chelsea performances were a million miles better than today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Ahhh you picked the obvious games. Southampton and Chelsea performances were a million miles better than today.
      Chelsea was backs against the wall but we battled away. Southampton was dire I am afraid played for about 15mins second half

Comment

Vargas shot must have missed you plus when we hit post plus goal line scramble
        Second half was my point. First half was relatively decent, but a game lasts for 90 mins. Vargas was a half chance, great strike.

Comment

Chelsea was backs against the wall but we battled away. Southampton was dire I am afraid played for about 15mins second half
          It's called performances against a far higher standard of opposition. If we battled as you call it at Chelsea or played as we did for 15 mins at Southampton against Burnley today, we'd have got a result. Sadly, we got opened up time and time again and 2-1 flattered us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            It's called performances against a far higher standard of opposition. If we battled as you call it at Chelsea or played as we did for 15 mins at Southampton against Burnley today, we'd have got a result. Sadly, we got opened up time and time again and 2-1 flattered us.

Not disagreeing with you we were s hit just not as s hit as we have been on previous travels

Comment

Matty you wern't even there. Bottled our meet so pipe down

Comment

Working...
              X