X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Cant defend that rubbish yesterday , always knew in my head if we lost yesterday the manager has to go. Not that i think changing the manager will be enough to save us sadly, but any manager at any club who breaks a record of defeats like that should be sacked from any club in the country.
      Respect for you has shot up.

Fair play.

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Itip my hat to you buddy. you backed your man all the way with alot of stick thrown at you on here but you never wavered.

fairplay.

But now, enough is enough.
      Agreed.

Comment

Cant defend that rubbish yesterday , always knew in my head if we lost yesterday the manager has to go. Not that i think changing the manager will be enough to save us sadly, but any manager at any club who breaks a record of defeats like that should be sacked from any club in the country.
        Originally posted by twranger View Post
        You REALLY are a nasty, ignorant, Neanderthal aren't you!!!!
        Haha yea I am.

Could be worse though. Could be a pompous, ponce, keyboard warrior troll pr!ck?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Haha yea I am.

Could be worse though. Could be a pompous, ponce, keyboard warrior troll pr!ck?

Last edited by West Acton; 11-01-2015, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Fair play Kev
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
            X