Kevin Macleod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    I've been snappy as fark on here lately & am biting at most things but as I said I'll try harder.

Been supporting this bloody club to many years, dunno why I'm still so bothered when things go pear. Passion I guess.

New day new me
    Same Jim....seen QPR f**kup/let me down time and again, but every now and then, I get totally frustrated and furious with them....proper tantrum style!!!
    My last was Bony's last min equaliser

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Same Jim....seen QPR f**kup/let me down time and again, but every now and then, I get totally frustrated and furious with them....proper tantrum style!!!
      My last was Bony's last min equaliser
      This just proves we all support the same team, it affects our lives no matter which way you look at it and it's a part of us.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        This just proves we all support the same team, it affects our lives no matter which way you look at it and it's a part of us.
        Yeah.....b**ta*ds!!!

Comment

Kev can't respond as he is currently at the emirates.

I think he now knows it's mission accomplished with backing a pi ss poor manager.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Kev can't respond as he is currently at the emirates.

I think he now knows it's mission accomplished with backing a pi ss poor manager.
            i was told he has a ST for Arsenal
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Nasser, any chance of you upgrading all our players stats so they play better?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                Nasser, any chance of you upgrading all our players stats so they play better?
                Haha, I'm trying, got yun up from 68 to 70. Austin is 75 from 74 and isla is a 76 rb.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Morning. Im here.Just woke up. Went proper on it with the hump after watching that shi te. Cheers for the thoughts and words though big fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Morning. Im here.Just woke up. Went proper on it with the hump after watching that shi te. Cheers for the thoughts and words though big fella.
                    morning mate. welcome home.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Read above pal.

Sick of his sarcastic shite EVERY post.

If ÿou can dish it out ???!! Besides he's no pal of mine. I know a lot of Rangers & many are wanchors! I'm not in the mood to be nice
                      Stat boy I'm talking about individuals who are mentally challenged. Like the two who sit behind me every week screaming get off the pitch Traore you're rubbish although he's not even playing.

Now go produce some more rubbish stats & embarrassing posts. Outdone yourself today. Deary me.
                      No statto. Some cretins need the cold hard truth. Agreed with MANY on here. Very easy to check my post history.

Don't like my posts? Block me it's not difficult.

Plus I GO to the farking games I've got a right to my opinion. Statto
                      Fair doos mate.

I'm in a stinking mood after yet another long trip, my own fault but that's what you get for being loyal right?

Kevin TW & couple others get on my t!ts here but I promise from here on in to just ignore.

As my sig says I'm ignorant as fark. Can't help that. But I'll try
                      You REALLY are a nasty, ignorant, Neanderthal aren't you!!!!

Comment

ITS

Its no good all calling each other names,we need solidarity,

unity

and resolve

if we drop we may return greater than ever
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Cant defend that rubbish yesterday , always knew in my head if we lost yesterday the manager has to go. Not that i think changing the manager will be enough to save us sadly, but any manager at any club who breaks a record of defeats like that should be sacked from any club in the country.
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-01-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Cant defend that rubbish yesterday , always knew in my head if we lost yesterday the manager has to go. Not that i think changing the manager will be enough to save us sadly, but any manager at any club who breaks a record of defeats like that should be sacked from any club in the country.
                            Itip my hat to you buddy. you backed your man all the way with alot of stick thrown at you on here but you never wavered.

fairplay.

But now, enough is enough.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Cheers mate, if we had of won that game yesterday i would of been justified in backing him imho cos the table would of been so different. So so needed to win or not lose, but again nothing, its time for him to take that unwanted record and go.

Comment

Kevin can we have #Harryout from you please

Comment

Working...
                                X