Kevin Macleod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Difference between positivity & saying 'Harry out' to EVERY single post that disagrees with something our inept manager does? It grates on people & I'm not a very patient person. My fuse is short. Have you not seen the ridiculous amount of posts people pulling Kevin up on the same thing? He patronises people & I'd like to know his view now his hero has taken us into the drop zone yet again.

Yea I'm angry & to be honest I feel like smashing something up. I'll probably be ok in the morning.

If I say sorry will that make things better? I'm not silly enough to not know when to apologise if you feel I've been out of line.

I am sorry.
    Don't worry Jim, I don't need an apology, as I said, I just feel that calling him out on it isn't really necessary. That being said, I do understand that it probably can be annoying to some. I just think that it is too similar to some other people on here who are similarly sarcastic at times and get away with it because it supports a negative outlook. these are things like #rightsort as the example which are just as grating as they aren't necessary. As I said, everyone here (I hope) wants the same thing, success for this club. Some people see it being possible in many different ways. I don't think you will find anyone here who thinks harry should stay on as manager past the end of the season. That being said, for some, getting rid of him now will seem like it is in the better interest of the club and for others, perhaps sticking with him may seem better. We will never know because both options can't exist. That is the beauty of the board here I suppose is that everyone will support their opinion till the death and that is something that can't be said about many other boards for us or for other clubs.
    Also, I would like to apologise if at any point I ever do seem patronising. I get the feeling some may think that on here and I hope that I don't come across like that.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Don't worry Jim, I don't need an apology, as I said, I just feel that calling him out on it isn't really necessary. That being said, I do understand that it probably can be annoying to some. I just think that it is too similar to some other people on here who are similarly sarcastic at times and get away with it because it supports a negative outlook. these are things like #rightsort as the example which are just as grating as they aren't necessary. As I said, everyone here (I hope) wants the same thing, success for this club. Some people see it being possible in many different ways. I don't think you will find anyone here who thinks harry should stay on as manager past the end of the season. That being said, for some, getting rid of him now will seem like it is in the better interest of the club and for others, perhaps sticking with him may seem better. We will never know because both options can't exist. That is the beauty of the board here I suppose is that everyone will support their opinion till the death and that is something that can't be said about many other boards for us or for other clubs.
      Also, I would like to apologise if at any point I ever do seem patronising. I get the feeling some may think that on here and I hope that I don't come across like that.
      Fair doos mate.

I'm in a stinking mood after yet another long trip, my own fault but that's what you get for being loyal right?

Kevin TW & couple others get on my t!ts here but I promise from here on in to just ignore.

As my sig says I'm ignorant as fark. Can't help that. But I'll try

Comment

Fair doos mate.

I'm in a stinking mood after yet another long trip, my own fault but that's what you get for being loyal right?

Kevin TW & couple others get on my t!ts here but I promise from here on in to just ignore.

As my sig says I'm ignorant as fark. Can't help that. But I'll try
        Haha, mate trust me you are one of the more aware people on here. Don't put it past you at all having the hump, I probably would to with that trip. Mind you i did have it when I went to manchester for the united match. I'm more than glad to have people who support the club as fervently as I do here who I can have good conversation with while looking at the situation from different viewpoints.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I've been snappy as fark on here lately & am biting at most things but as I said I'll try harder.

Been supporting this bloody club to many years, dunno why I'm still so bothered when things go pear. Passion I guess.

New day new me

Comment

I've been snappy as fark on here lately & am biting at most things but as I said I'll try harder.

Been supporting this bloody club to many years, dunno why I'm still so bothered when things go pear. Passion I guess.

New day new me
            Send some in a bottle to Harry!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Send some in a bottle to Harry!
              Ain't that the truth.

Comment

Whilst I would like Redknapp out I don't know who would replace him,other than perhaps Hoddle.
                QPR's defending this season has truly been terrible. Poor marking at corners, no one on the posts for them and lots of individual errors, this is part of Redknapp's job.
                I take no pleasure in watching QPR lose and hope they can go on and get enough wins to stay up, but this has to be his last season as manager here.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Whilst I would like Redknapp out I don't know who would replace him,other than perhaps Hoddle.
                  QPR's defending this season has truly been terrible. Poor marking at corners, no one on the posts for them and lots of individual errors, this is part of Redknapp's job.
                  I take no pleasure in watching QPR lose and hope they can go on and get enough wins to stay up, but this has to be his last season as manager here.
                  I'd take literally anyone now over this man I won't lie.

Comment

Jimmy. Nasser. That is beautiful. I'm welling up.

But seriously, Jimmy is understandably that angry. And Nasser never seems to bite. And I don't think you come across as patronising at all mate.

Good to see what happens when people listen to one another, even though they may disagree.

Comment

Read above pal.

Sick of his sarcastic shite EVERY post.

If ˙ou can dish it out ???!! Besides he's no pal of mine. I know a lot of Rangers & many are wanchors! I'm not in the mood to be nice
                      jimmy we have three kinds of posters when we play atm. we have the the eternal optimists, the forever pessimists and the normal joe-bloggs. you know the score jimmy.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Jimmy. Nasser. That is beautiful. I'm welling up.

But seriously, Jimmy is understandably that angry. And Nasser never seems to bite. And I don't think you come across as patronising at all mate.

Good to see what happens when people listen to one another, even though they may disagree.
                        Thanks mate, its important to remember the common cause here I feel. Hopefully at the end of the season if we stay up, this board can celebrate with a drink. Think it is always nice to hear opinions and the truth is that the reality of the game is that 90 percent of what we write on here will not matter to the future of the club. In the end, we are all going to see the same thing happen and we have to be there for it all.

Comment

Fair play to you Jimmy. I don't blame you for being angry after a long trip to watch us lose, again! We all feel angry at the mo, and those who have followed the team away have more right then the rest to be annoyed. It's not a cheap hobby, and to travel hundreds of miles to see rubbish isn't fun.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Read above pal.

Sick of his sarcastic shite EVERY post.

If ˙ou can dish it out ???!! Besides he's no pal of mine. I know a lot of Rangers & many are wanchors! I'm not in the mood to be nice
                            You're not the only one who is sick of his sarcastic nonsense Jimmy. And in response to related posts, I don't see anything positive about a sarcastic "Harry Out!" post.

As for bullying, I think we will find that Jimmy is not the one who continually digs out other posters because he doesn't like their opinion! But in fairness to Kevin McLeod, he doesn't seem to have been doing that so much lately.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Jimmy you make me laugh keep up the good work buddy Nasser your growing on me too although dont always agree with the stats

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Jimmy you make me laugh keep up the good work buddy Nasser your growing on me too although dont always agree with the stats
                                Haha, I don't think you are the only one to feel that way. Everything in moderation I suppose haha

Comment

Working...
                                X