Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one "you said we would get points away against the bottom clubs" thread

Fill your boots here...

I would put a smiley in mate, but I'm too sick of the whole situation. Just more of the same which is exactly what was expected.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      I would put a smiley in mate, but I'm too sick of the whole situation. Just more of the same which is exactly what was expected.
      Agreed. I wont slate the board for not putting in yet more money after being told to spend 16m on Sandro and Mutch with the threat of financial penalties hanging over us next season in the Champ but hard to see how this manager and this squad can keep us up now. Perhaps all fans will realise how dire the situation is now, but probably too late alas...

Comment

Very frustrating like the last 3 seasons. The enjoyment is going down the drain quickly.

Comment

Still, very interested to hear how defeat away to Burnley - on top of nine preceeding away defeats - will be explained.

I, prob like many fans, am all ears...

Comment

I said we would but even I was surprised how bad we were today.

Comment

we are 3 points of 12th .

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                we are 3 points of 12th .
                With Redknapp as our manager.

Comment

Glad you started thread mate as can't waiit to be reassured by those who said that it would all be ok away from home from today as we have been facing the top sides to date

Please reassure me guys........

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Glad you started thread mate as can't waiit to be reassured by those who said that it would all be ok away from home from today as we have been facing the top sides to date

Please reassure me guys........
                    Well, I try to be a public service...

And now half a season of hugely difficult home games. I admire fans for being optimists - maybe you have to be as a R - but what frustrated me - and perhaps you - is so many were just denying reality staring them in the face...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Well, I try to be a public service...

And now half a season of hugely difficult home games. I admire fans for being optimists - maybe you have to be as a R - but what frustrated me - and perhaps you - is so many were just denying reality staring them in the face...
                      I know its been obvious the away form was going to kill us why some felt need to deny this or make excuses is beyond me

Comment

Gallows humour but you've got to laugh, we play Liverpool off the park, should beaten City and had a right good go away at Chelsea.... Yet we roll over and die at Burnley?
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                        X