Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boards Decision to not bring players in

I take it they will stay with us, when the FL hand us our fine

They have given this joker enough players over two years and we are as bad now as when he arrived.

No point in letting him ruin things even more.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      They have given this joker enough players over two years and we are as bad now as when he arrived.

No point in letting him ruin things even more.
      Agreed. How after 2 years can we still be short in areas?

Comment

And could be terminal going down Brighton.....Sack him or Back him, and they've done neither.....I don't think his heart is in it now, or mine for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          And could be terminal going down Brighton.....Sack him or Back him, and they've done neither.....I don't think his heart is in it now, or mine for that matter
          I'm almost at the point of not caring any longer too Dave.

I know it won't last long though. Just going to pray that TF, at long last, realises what a clown we have for a manager and get a proper one in quick.

Comment

Exactly the board have doomed us back to the championship, our defence is a shambles what is all this up in the air stuff what a way to play football absaloutly a joke
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              I'm almost at the point of not caring any longer too Dave.

I know it won't last long though. Just going to pray that TF, at long last, realises what a clown we have for a manager and get a proper one in quick.
              Mate I have to agree....If we stay on this track it goes one way.......can only think we need a different voice as players are not an option

Comment

Working...
              X