X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Awaiting their response.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Why the fark did he let the ball bounce for that second goal? He's a big lump, should of stuck his nut on it. Crap defending.

Can't wait to hear from the Taarabt bashers to pipe up, but of course they won't. I ain't no big fan of Taarabt but I know a decent player when I see one & he p!sses over 90% of Redknapps 'right sorts' !!
      This. Woeful defending. Adel was easily our best player. And that damns Harry as much as the second half performance and result. Was Zarate actually on the pitch or did I dream, cold as I was, that he came on???

Comment

Poor bloke didn't get a chance to do a thing.

Should have been on for Fer or Barton 25 mins before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Poor bloke didn't get a chance to do a thing.

Should have been on for Fer or Barton 25 mins before.
          you could see 15mins into the 2nd half we were stale-perfect chance for the boy to come and give it a rattle. barton should have been hooked imo.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I agree Adel was our best player but that was a very low bar today. His energy and movement were a breath of fresh air but he was understandably rusty with some of his play. I thought him and Charlie looked like they had an understanding and Adel looked to be trying to get Charlie in and through quite effectively and Charlie seemed to come alive when Adel had the ball.
            Made we wonder why on earth didn't 'Arry play Adel last week???? He could've shaken off some of the cobwebs and been a bit more match ready today couldn't he?
            Once we started chucking the subs and extra forwards on it went #### up.... None of them seemed to know who was supposed to be doing what, where and when so they just got confused and in each other's way.
            We should have hurt Burnley far more today but I don't think were setting the team upb properly or utilising players effectively.

Comment

On a Seperate note, wasn't Harry saying just a couple of days ago that Tarbs isnt fit? Seemed to play 90 minutes just fine today....
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                On a Seperate note, wasn't Harry saying just a couple of days ago that Tarbs isnt fit? Seemed to play 90 minutes just fine today....
                Hmmmm wonder why?

Harry out

Comment

Just a question, has Harry ever put up his hands and say he was wrong?

Comment

Hope we will not have a repeat of someone poisoning the dressing room! All of a sudden, the team did not looks together. Hope Harry will not blame Adel!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Just a question, has Harry ever put up his hands and say he was wrong?
                      Don't be daft!

The man hasn't got it in him. He'd probably get a lot more respect from fans if he was honest & not constantly rolling out bull shite as if we're all a load of clueless idiots. Can't stand the man any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        Hope we will not have a repeat of someone poisoning the dressing room! All of a sudden, the team did not looks together. Hope Harry will not blame Adel!
                        Not sure where you get them not looking like a team from never saw that at all today so unfair to point that accusation at Adel

They looked United when they backed each other and confronted the fans facts are were not very good

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Not sure where you get them not looking like a team from never saw that at all today so unfair to point that accusation at Adel

They looked United when they backed each other and confronted the fans facts are were not very good
                          Exactly. Looked like a tight unit, just rubbish football!

As I said earlier we beat ourselves with stupid mistakes & players not performing, not Burnley being anything special.

Comment

Wouldn't get too excited. There's a reason he's playing in Early January....

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                              Wouldn't get too excited. There's a reason he's playing in Early January....
                              Yea we know Richie

Comment

Working...
                              X