If Taarabt does very well today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Taarabt does very well today...

Will people here say that Redknapp made a smart and calculated tactical gamble by playing the unknown away from home. Or will people say that he should have been playing all the time. The reason I'm posting this is because people on here will bash Harry either way and I wanted to get a pre match opinion to potentially reflect on this.
    Redknapp took a smart gamble
    35.71%
    Redknapp should have played him all season and is to blame for his negativity
    64.29%

The poll is expired.

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

He will be banging on about playing for Milan tmw. Fact. Haven't been his biggest fan for some time now, but I'm off to cheer him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      He will be banging on about playing for Milan tmw. Fact. Haven't been his biggest fan for some time now, but I'm off to cheer him on.
      Obviously haha, but the reason I post this is because of the blame game people have on here. Will people here be like, maybe if we treated him with respect he wouldn't be leaving and Harry is to blame, or will the be like, well, I felt that Harry took a huge risk but it paid off and I respect his decision on that. Mainly because some people will act like they always knew x would happen as though they are psychic.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Simple for me Nasser.

Adel is the best player at our club. By a country mile. On his day, he is just superb. And way better than most of those taking up a place in the side that he could fill. If training properly and fit, he should start, no question. Until such time as we find someone better to play, which I really can't see happening any time soon.

Comment

I think Redknapp has to take some blame here along with Taarabt. If the player has been refusing to train properly surely the manager has to take some action against him. Fines would work better than publicly slating him. Employing a personal trainer at the player's expense via the fines to get him fit.
          Instead Redknapp let this go on from August when a fit Taarabt in the team would have been more effective - at least in some games - than some of those who have played.

Comment

Neither!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Simple for me Nasser.

Adel is the best player at our club. By a country mile. On his day, he is just superb. And way better than most of those taking up a place in the side that he could fill. If training properly and fit, he should start, no question. Until such time as we find someone better to play, which I really can't see happening any time soon.
              Well said.

I'm glad to see him playing but he should've been eased in before today, would have been useful against Palace.

Comment

So glad you started this thread, Nasser.

Having got my comments in prior to the match starting, can't be accused of reacting to certain events.

I would imagine Harry is livid with him. Probably loan him out now.

Comment

Best of a very poor bunch today. Looked like he could do something.

Comment

Big questions raised about how the harry club run qpr

Comment

Working...
                    X