No announcement yet.

Today could be make or break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck all you boys making the trek up to Burnley. Harry doesn't give me much optimism to get a result, but this is massive. Hope the boys turn up for you
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

West fair play for making the trip allbeit I don't know how you boys keep doing it?

I love my football but I still have other interests that make me want to avoid these fixtures.

How many away game on the trot will it take you to call it a day west? 15? I like your loyalty but there has to be a time where you put yourself 1st mate.
      I don't put you in beefy's bracket where he goes for just a jolly up so fair play mate.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

massive respect to all those going n hope they get a perfomance they deserve......i fear not thouigh sadly!...i would boo the c unts off the pitch n call for redknapp head if its another meek surrender!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Need to be positive from the first whistle not wait till were a goal or two down as usual !!!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            good luck all you boys making the trek up to Burnley. Harry doesn't give me much optimism to get a result, but this is massive. Hope the boys turn up for you
            With you on this Lyme, let's hope the boys give them something to remember... Good not bad!

Have a good one all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              This site will break if we lose thats for certain.
              Cant lose this. Really cant.

If we lose, i want a #harryout thread from you!
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                West fair play for making the trip allbeit I don't know how you boys keep doing it?

I love my football but I still have other interests that make me want to avoid these fixtures.

How many away game on the trot will it take you to call it a day west? 15? I like your loyalty but there has to be a time where you put yourself 1st mate.
                I don't put you in beefy's bracket where he goes for just a jolly up so fair play mate.
                Whats that, coming on here to bash us kids?

#deluded

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Whats that, coming on here to bash us kids?

#deluded
                  Hitman I have a watchful eye on you. Don't think those last few posts didn't get unnoticed. Never had a problem with you but your tone has started to change. I know you want to be centre of attention but getting to the point where I suggest you button it. We have an inept manager running this football club yet you target me. Strange boy!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Be very disappointing to lose (unfortunately think we probably will) but not the end of the world. Still lots of winnable games. We will win at least a couple of away games IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Hitman I have a watchful eye on you. Don't think those last few posts didn't get unnoticed. Never had a problem with you but your tone has started to change. I know you want to be centre of attention but getting to the point where I suggest you button it. We have an inept manager running this football club yet you target me. Strange boy!

Fair point Grandad. this stage is all yours

Comment

I don't want us to make more history by being the first premier side to lose 10 away games, when we played them at home we should off had 3 to 4 goals there not that great.the only advantage they have over us is confidence what we are lacking
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Come on redcrapp, prove me wrong you old saggy faced twitch prek.
                          #getawin

Comment

Cheers weare

Few Rangers about, in the cricket club. Apparently 1500 rangers up here

Comment

Working...
                            X