Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corribs rest pub in Queens Park shows a fair few games

Comment

I reckon the op is a scum fan, probably gets a nose bleed north of the target.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
        Hahaha, been going home and away for 25 years, you'd get less for murder.
        Possibly the worst insult you could level at me mate, would rather gouge my eyes out with a blunt spoon then have anything to do with that lot !!!
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Where you going merry? Im 90% sure im going to hennesseys with the doris to watch it with dean kennedy (if hes about)

Comment

No scrap that, just spoke to him and he said fark hennesseys, geezer only puts it on one little telly and has irish sports on all the other screens even though no cants watching that shi te.
            Going to the 'crock of gold' (the old laurels) now instead. Huge lcd screen and the geezers rangers who runs it, used to run the eagle in the grove. As you walk in its got 'loftus road w12 signs and then chelsea stamford bridge by the bogs. Ha.
            That will do for me..

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              I am Greg, Sunburys in Middx pal
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                Can vouch that the Merry's a Rangers. Watched the Spurs game with him in a boozer in Shepperton. His son was also there in his Rangers kit. Definitely QPR mate!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Where you going merry? Im 90% sure im going to hennesseys with the doris to watch it with dean kennedy (if hes about)
                  I know Dean kev,loves his rangers.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I will say hello for ya van. On my way down there soon.

Comment

The bar in Northolt defo shows all Rangers games Merry.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Can vouch that the Merry's a Rangers. Watched the Spurs game with him in a boozer in Shepperton. His son was also there in his Rangers kit. Definitely QPR mate!!
                        I have known Merry for years, sound fella Rangers mad

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Cheers Nick, absolutey gutted right now, but thanks for that , much appreciated, where do you reside??
                          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            Thanks Dave, was great to see you and the little fella at Wembley, Norfolt has changed mate, not the place I grew up in, a sorry site :(
                            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                              Thanks Dave, was great to see you and the little fella at Wembley, Norfolt has changed mate, not the place I grew up in, a sorry site :(
                              Yes mate tell me about it. Was good to see you at Wembley too, so deep in conversation we missed the start of the second half lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                                You definitely can't say he isn't rangers. He has shown no signs of not being a loyal supporter.

I had mixed views and it's pretty clear Dean and I have had a few fall outs but i'd like to think that's all in the past because he is a good poster.

Your opinion is always pretty spot on Dave so that's enough for me
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X