No announcement yet.

Taarabt in the squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know if toilett manages to get a game then adel deserves a chance because even a fat can't be arsed adel is more productive than toilet.

I think whether you like adel or not he still can have that moment where he can produce something out of nothing which could give us a precious point or 3 and if he does that once or twice this year I won't complain.

My gut feeling is Harry is putting him on the shop window. Declaring he's fit and ready to move on. Harry would prefer to sell hi, get the money and spend else where. Prob be best for all concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      All I know if toilett manages to get a game then adel deserves a chance because even a fat can't be arsed adel is more productive than toilet.

I think whether you like adel or not he still can have that moment where he can produce something out of nothing which could give us a precious point or 3 and if he does that once or twice this year I won't complain.

My gut feeling is Harry is putting him on the shop window. Declaring he's fit and ready to move on. Harry would prefer to sell hi, get the money and spend else where. Prob be best for all concerned.

inter milan may have requested him to get game time before they loan swap with us for m-villa
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        inter milan may have requested him to get game time before they loan swap with us for m-villa
        What your saying is that Adel knows he has to impress to get his dream move?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          What your saying is that Adel knows he has to impress to get his dream move?
          He was quite good at AC when on loan, but Inter may be wondering where Taarabt is at moment.
          If M'Villa does join us on loan and performs there's not a chance we will sign him permanently.
          M'Villa is a total fu*k up that comes with baggage, just like Taarabt, Ravel etc.

I would gamble on M'Villa and Ravel though.

But he was out

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            A one season wonder more like.

Comment

"one season wonder" yet most people will argue he was our best performing player in the prem for those 2 years. Scapegoat.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Adel starts!

Comment

Adel prove me wrong son make me fall in love with you again coyrs

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Adel prove me wrong son make me fall in love with you again coyrs
                    ^^

its not that i don't want him to do it, when he is on form he is a joy to watch! I just don't know if today was the day to take the gamble on him

Comment

Omg i thought id never see this day come

Comment

Working...
                      X