Snow expected too.

Can't wait

We must be radio rental

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Snow expected too.

Can't wait

We must be radio rental
      I moved to the Pennines ........ permanent 'snow-Road closed' sign with flashing lights in my village !

I MUST BE RADIO RENTAL
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Christ you must be.

Mind you I'd say the view from your house is slightly better than Bush Green

Comment

Well I am now based near dundee and I can tell you last nights storms were mental.

Comment

Well at least taraabt won't get blown over
            R's

Comment

"The wind was against us in the first half and blow me it changed and was against us in the second".............its difficult you know

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                Christ you must be.

Mind you I'd say the view from your house is slightly better than Bush Green
                Lovely view thanks, every time I come down Bush Green looks grimmer n grimmer ........

Down next week for work, luckily it's on a massive house in Ealing ;-)
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Yeah.... does get blowy and nippy in that Ribble valley. Says it all that they've got some weird massive public art sculpture up on one of them hills comprised of a load of tubes.... sorta like a Frankenstein organ/harmonica that plays choons when the wind blows. Bet the flipping thing hasn't been silent for a single minute since they stuck it up there. Oh well, two pairs of pants/socks on tomorrow with 4 tops plus coat for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X