Before we appointed Harry Redknapp as manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before we appointed Harry Redknapp as manager

How many of you wanted Harry here... and now want him gone?
    Me... I wanted Harry here
    64.71%
    I was holding banners up asking Harry to Come
    5.88%
    Didn't want him here in the first place
    25.00%
    No it wasn't me
    2.94%
    Wanted Mark Hughes to stay
    1.47%

Will hold me hands up & admit I was quite excited at the prospect of Harry taking the reigns.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hold's one finger in the air but I don't want him gone now. *Puts a tin hat on*

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Hold's one finger in the air but I don't want him gone now. *Puts a tin hat on*
        Me too MYU. No need for the headgear mate.
        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Sorry, never rated him. Wasn't disappointed he came but had no actual positive desire for him to come.

For me was always 'Arry the media darling behind which was a very average manager.

Comment

the only people on this message board that have been talking facts about Redknapp is myself and brighton and we've had dogs abuse for it.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              the only people on this message board that have been talking facts about Redknapp is myself and brighton and we've had dogs abuse for it.
              Great fact about redknapp then, he led a spurs side from near relegation to champions league quarter finals in the space of 3 years. That is an indisputable fact
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I wanted him here for sure.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Great fact about redknapp then, he led a spurs side from near relegation to champions league quarter finals in the space of 3 years. That is an indisputable fact
                  Yes Nasser, he did. But that was years ago.

Over the length of time he has been a football manager, he has hardly been achieving consistent success. And with us, the standard of football in general has been pretty dire, hasn't it?

Another fact about HR is that he has set the PL record for consecutive away defeats. And although he cannot be blamed entirely for the relegation, we ended the season further from safety than when he came.

Not saying things couldn't have been worse, but they most definitely could be a lot better.

Comment

It's funny I was excited Harry was joining, and actually i know this is not a fashionable statement but I think we have done OK. We were such a mess of a football club way before Harry. We spent big on players like Diakite! SWP, Hoilet,Cesar, Johnson, Zamora. We had players who never wanted to be at our club Bosw$$$ker , Tarrabt and Barton.
                    Now we are back in the prem with some promising young players who might even go on to player England. Is Harry Perfect...NO but not many perfect managers around.

Comment

Didnīt particularly want Harry in, but was fed up with Hughes. So when he came, I was just happy to get rid of Mr. OBE. Think Harry has done ok, and would keep him for now.
                      I am not sure we would have been better off with someone else in charge, we might as well have been worse off.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Thought he'd be great but I've been surprised how outdated his actics are and if I'm honest if we had the chance for change id take it . He's not the long term plan he looks tired and at times uninterested and the amount of ######## that comes out of his mouth at times is ridiculous . Any manager worth their salt would have us where we are at a bare minimum with the budget he's had . The way we limped to promotion last year despite having by far the most resources was fortunate to say the least and for me it's time to move on . Just my opinion I'll contine to support him in the role 100% I would just prefer someone else

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          what about west london is r's, greg, 77 and myself ya farking doughnut.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

what i want to know is who was the cant that admitted holding up the banner?
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              what i want to know is who was the cant that admitted holding up the banner?

Comment

Working...
                              X