No announcement yet.

Benitez apparently available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was the one I wanted when Sparkless got the boot. If we stay up,HR should get another season and when he does retire, when ever that may be, we bring in Hoddle,the club needs continuity.

On that note, I think we should retain both hill and Dunne in a coaching capacity,with a view of one of those taking over from Hoddle down the line.

Forward planning, that the key to long term success.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

No way will Harry nor should he get another contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Right man, wrong time.

Fernandes & the board have pinned their hopes & loyalty on Redknapp and fair enough. If we stay up it paid off. Harry gets his £1m bonus on top of his exuberant wages & Rangers part ways with him in the premier league.

If it doesn't go to plan then we are up shite creak without a paddle.

Hate the thought of firing managers but personally I'd of axed Harry after the West Ham game just before international break. Didn't happen so we should all get behind him & the squad. What will be will be.
        I agree, think it's to late to sack and we must now get behind him, I still think we'll stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Right man, wrong time.

Fernandes & the board have pinned their hopes & loyalty on Redknapp and fair enough. If we stay up it paid off. Harry gets his £1m bonus on top of his exuberant wages & Rangers part ways with him in the premier league.

If it doesn't go to plan then we are up shite creak without a paddle.

Hate the thought of firing managers but personally I'd of axed Harry after the West Ham game just before international break. Didn't happen so we should all get behind him & the squad. What will be will be.
          Great post.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Benitez at QPR? We can wish, ask him to bring Higuain and Hamsik with him.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

He won't touch us now with a ten foot pole, the board should have brought in someone like him before the start of the season if they had any nous.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                He was the one I wanted when Sparkless got the boot. If we stay up,HR should get another season and when he does retire, when ever that may be, we bring in Hoddle,the club needs continuity.

On that note, I think we should retain both hill and Dunne in a coaching capacity,with a view of one of those taking over from Hoddle down the line.

Forward planning, that the key to long term success.
                I would certainly like Hill in some capacity but Hoddle is his own man and will have who he chooses
                regarding Benetes a big NO he is another in a long list of foriegn managers that can only do well if they spend BIG

Comment

Benitez is quality. Masetrminded our win at Chelsea 2 seasons ago !

Comment

Working...
                  X