Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defoe training with Spurs ahead of a move to Palace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defoe training with Spurs ahead of a move to Palace?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...enham-training

Don't think Crystal Palace will pay Defoe 80-90k a week.

Comment

Hull will be favourite's
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Defoe and Gomis for 9.25 million (both on 75k a week wages), and pardew in charge. Palace will deffo stay up.

Comment

Would be gutted if we don't get him and even more so if goes to another relegation rival.

Ive 'never ever' put on a bet against us but i'd be very tempted to if he did go to another club.... the bet would be for him to score against us this season.. you know it would happen, just easy money!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Why not train with palace before a move to them would make more sense

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Defoe and Gomis for 9.25 million (both on 75k a week wages), and pardew in charge. Palace will deffo stay up.
              9.25 million for Gomis! That's fookin crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                The same Gomis who was pitiful against us the other day and was barely anywhere near the target with countless chances.....????? Good luck to them with that one...

Comment

Surely Kevin just forgot his asterisk?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    9.25 million for Gomis! That's fookin crazy
                    The sun said 9.25but this paper says only a reasonable 8 million, same for shelvey.
                    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ansfer-4903738

Comment

Anyone else got a sinking feeling?....I'm looking at Palace and Leicester making a statement, while we are sc###### around looking for loans.
                      Whatever else these signings will do, they will def give the clubs/fans a lift. I think we need a lift, i just get the feeling we've stalled

Comment

I suppose others felt the same when we signed Remy and Samba. Leicester have spunked almost 10 million on a player that's been playing in the Croatian league and palace are willing to spend 8/9 million on gomis (who I thought was shite against us).

Comment

Are Swansea selling two of their strikers then?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Anyone else got a sinking feeling?....I'm looking at Palace and Leicester making a statement, while we are sc###### around looking for loans.
                            Whatever else these signings will do, they will def give the clubs/fans a lift. I think we need a lift, i just get the feeling we've stalled
                            Think its still early days tbh Dave and no one knows whats going on behind closed doors. BUT agree I think Palace and Leicester will make at least 1/2 good signings each. Especially Palace, reckon Pardew will really want to make his mark straight way...
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

and gesteade seems to be on his way to wba.

all the teams around us are getting stronger.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X