Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

So long as it's not f acking Will.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Any good?
        Michael Keane is quality.

Unless this is just an agent using us to get a better deal with Burnley, I can't see why they wouldn't renew the loan or sign him on a permanent.

Comment

I'd be massively pissed off if we signed Keane as our last domestic loan assuming we've got no money?! Burnley are in talks for a permanent deal. Centre half isn't really a priority, we have Caulker, Dunne, Ferdinand, Hill and Onuoha who can all play in that position. Granted it's not the best in terms of quality but Keane is hardly brilliant. Wingers and Strikers must be the priority!

Comment

I can't get the link but it's from a Burnley forum and one of the posters claimed it was on talksport.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Michael Keane is quality.

Unless this is just an agent using us to get a better deal with Burnley, I can't see why they wouldn't renew the loan or sign him on a permanent.
              Thanks.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                In talks with us apparently. Been on loan at Burnley
                this is the good one isn't it?..........mind you not too sure about this rumour
                Last edited by QPRDave; 07-01-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Could it be that we will outright buy him? Personally, I dont buy this "only loans" comment from Harry.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    I'd be massively pissed off if we signed Keane as our last domestic loan assuming we've got no money?! Burnley are in talks for a permanent deal. Centre half isn't really a priority, we have Caulker, Dunne, Ferdinand, Hill and Onuoha who can all play in that position. Granted it's not the best in terms of quality but Keane is hardly brilliant. Wingers and Strikers must be the priority!
                    I'd go for him ! I don't agree that we are well off at centre half , Hill on borrowed time , onuoha Massively over rated imo , Rio on last knockings while Dunne and Caulker are playing well individually I cant put my finger on it but to me they don't seem to make a good partnership

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      Dunne, Hill and Rio will be gone next season, maybe even Onuoha, if an opportunity has come about for us to get a good young cb we would be silly to miss the opportunity.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Could it be that we will outright buy him? Personally, I dont buy this "only loans" comment from Harry.
                        wasn't he quoted as saying 'it be a miracle to get a striker in this January window'. 24 hours later in comes Zarate
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

United want 3 million. I'm sure we could stretch to that.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            I'd go for him ! I don't agree that we are well off at centre half , Hill on borrowed time , onuoha Massively over rated imo , Rio on last knockings while Dunne and Caulker are playing well individually I cant put my finger on it but to me they don't seem to make a good partnership
                            All the above are capable of seeing us through to the summer. Keane at the moment is not what we need, he wouldn't get a game for starters nor has he even proven himself, especially at PL level where he's made 10 appearances. Keane is 22 on Sunday yet still hugely inexperienced in terms of appearances, especially at PL level.

I'm all for signing youngsters but in my opinion Keane is no better than what we currently have and will be a Championship player at best in his career.

We can see the season through with our current defenders and survive. We can then sign players of much higher ability than Keane to partner and provide competition to Caulker as well as a couple of younger options with a lot more potential than Keane.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              Dunne, Hill and Rio will be gone next season, maybe even Onuoha, if an opportunity has come about for us to get a good young cb we would be silly to miss the opportunity.
                              He's Championship level at best! Waste of time as we'll be significantly improving the quality at centre half should we survive and Keane wouldn't get a sniff!

Comment

Working...
                              X