Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Folks

Good Morning to you all,

Just a quick post to introduce myself, my name is Ash and i have just joined the site having previosuly looked in on occasion to see how i feel abouty it. I've enjoyed reading what a lot of you have to say with regard to all things QPR, which is why i've taken the leap and joined.

I'm a life long fan from a family of life long fans, i've been a season ticket holder many times over the years but unfortunately this year isnt one of those. I'm just looking to feel more connected this year with QPR and hope that this forum, will be the answer.

Cheers
    AshTheBash1983

welcome to the madhouse Ash

Comment

Welcome Ash, enjoy the ride that is WATRB
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Welcome Along! U R'SSSSS

Comment

Welcome mate, hope your thick skinned

Comment

Welcome aboard Ash
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Welcome Ash

Comment

welcome mate. just dont visit the site within 48-72 hrs of a defeat if you dont want to read soul crushing posts of depression/unexplainable anger
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                  welcome mate. just dont visit the site within 48-72 hrs of a defeat if you dont want to read soul crushing posts of depression/unexplainable anger
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Welcome Ash, hope you have a nice strong wall... you are guaranteed at least one session a day at hand banging.

Comment

Originally posted by AshTheBash1983 View Post
                      Good Morning to you all,

Just a quick post to introduce myself, my name is Ash and i have just joined the site having previosuly looked in on occasion to see how i feel abouty it. I've enjoyed reading what a lot of you have to say with regard to all things QPR, which is why i've taken the leap and joined.

I'm a life long fan from a family of life long fans, i've been a season ticket holder many times over the years but unfortunately this year isnt one of those. I'm just looking to feel more connected this year with QPR and hope that this forum, will be the answer.

Cheers
                      A man with good grammar, who is probably aged 31 at a guess.

Welcome

Comment

I see you you are from Essex ,so you should fit in well with the other low brow oiks from that neck of the woods
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                          I see you you are from Essex ,so you should fit in well with the other low brow oiks from that neck of the woods
                          Shepherds bush maybe needs a little face lift for you to say that mate.

Good poster so I will stop there!
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

welcome and as they say believe no more than 50% of what you read on here!
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I will take take note of all your suggestions. And yes i have lots of heavy useless things around me to drop kick/bang my head against should the need to arise.

Yes I am 31 and my good grammar is purely down to OCD line managers picking at every little thing (it's finally rubbed off on me).
                              AshTheBash1983

Comment

Working...
                              X