Everton sniffing around Alex McCarthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everton sniffing around Alex McCarthy

According to WLS website due to Tim Howards injury.

Hmmmm not happy with that. I think he knows he's here for the long haul but hasn't managed to dislodge Rob Green as yet.

I'd be disappointed if they managed to prize him away from us.

hope not,although he had a poor game on sunday
    i think he will be a future england keeper

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Hmmmm not happy with that. I think he knows he's here for the long haul but hasn't managed to dislodge Rob Green as yet.

I believe they have Joel Robles don't they? McCarthy still wouldn't get a game there due to Robles' relationship with Martinez
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Can't see that.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If there's a profit in it why not

Comment

Hes got to be the future. Very good buy for us. Its hard to imagine him replacing rob green this year but next year he should be pushing for a start. If he goes to Everton hell find himself in exact same position as soon as Howard is back.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              I believe they have Joel Robles don't they? McCarthy still wouldn't get a game there due to Robles' relationship with Martinez
              Apparently they don't think Robles is ready for the premiership. If we were loan him out, could we recall him if we had an injury crisis? This might not be a bad idea if it was going to give him first team football.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

cant see us letting him go, but didnt cover himslf in glory on sunday if Green got injured we'd be in the S**t

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  cant see us letting him go, but didnt cover himslf in glory on sunday if Green got injured we'd be in the S**t
                  The whole team looked finished including Austin.

Comment

Could of been a bad day at the office dave. Harsh to write of a player for one bad performance. Have seen him numerous times and always came across to me as very capable and good signing.

We all have a off day. Im sure the like of Everton wouldn't be looking at him if he didn't have pedigree as did Liverpool in the summer.

Comment

Loan?
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Better not leave, I still think he'll turn out to be our best signin of the summer in the future. England goalie in the making
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Loan him out, good for him to get some games. Quality keeper for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Exactly this!!.... loan him out, get some experience, just DON'T sell him. Really is 1 for the future, so much potential!!!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Was thinking this.

Just as long as we can recall if Green gets injured.

Comment

Working...
                              X