Burnley Allocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnley Allocation

What was the original allocation given by Burnley? Box office saying less than 100 left looks like it might be a good turn out, ( I know there was 650 reduced price tickets) look forward to seeing you all there cheering on the boys!!

I spoke to the Box Office, who confirmed we received around 1,200 tickets and no more sales on the day. Tickets off sale at 4pm tomorrow.

Disappointing with the following to be honest but can understand it with it being just after Christmas and our form. It really is a huge game though. Also I don't understand it being all ticket when the away end holds just short of 4,000 but that's Burnley's decision, not Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      I spoke to the Box Office, who confirmed we received around 1,200 tickets and no more sales on the day. Tickets off sale at 4pm tomorrow.

Disappointing with the following to be honest but can understand it with it being just after Christmas and our form. It really is a huge game though. Also I don't understand it being all ticket when the away end holds just short of 4,000 but that's Burnley's decision, not Rangers.
      Wouldn't surprise me if the club only asked for 1200 tickets as that's what we took last season
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        Wouldn't surprise me if the club only asked for 1200 tickets as that's what we took last season
        Looks like they made the right decision.

Comment

Working...
        X