Jamaal Lascelles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaal Lascelles

Not regular anymore with Forest. I would take him on loan as a cover. He belongs to Newcastle so I am sure they would prefer he plays in the PL than stay on the bench in the Championship.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

no way...he is pony....him n mancienne worse partnership since cannon n ball....look like the mixed race chucklke brothers.....n play like em!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

there was some talk about us making an offer for him last year not playing for Forest has been ijured but also been a bad boy and Pearce has the hump with him

Comment

has he not been sold to Newcastle & loaned back for season along with goalkeeper

Comment

Originally posted by vblockiain View Post
          has he not been sold to Newcastle & loaned back for season along with goalkeeper
          Exactly.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Not regular anymore with Forest. I would take him on loan as a cover. He belongs to Newcastle so I am sure they would prefer he plays in the PL than stay on the bench in the Championship.
            So not good enough for struggling championship side but we should get him as back up

Comment

Not worth a 'cheeky punt'.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Not worth a 'cheeky punt'.
                There's a few who would consider him a 'cheeky punt' as well....

Comment

Working...
                X