Leicester making striker moves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester making striker moves.

Looks like they've grabbed the Croatian striker away from Chelsea and have submitted a bid of 7.5 mill for Ings.

Originally posted by lordflashhart View Post
    Looks like they've grabbed the Croatian striker away from Chelsea and have submitted a bid of 7.5 mill for Ings.
    Actually the Croatian striker is not such a good deal because Chelsea were going to sign him and then loan him out. Apparently Chelsea were told they could not do that, so Leicester are likely to sign him.

As I said in another thread (Leicester City) this might not work out well for them. Spending all this money, when they were already in debt (not as much as we are), with no guarantee of getting the results. Especially as there could be some resentment from the players they brought up with them from the Championship. Sound familiar?

I think the Ings bid was made a couple of weeks ago and Ings said he was not interested in leaving in the January window.
    Last edited by jmelanie; 07-01-2015, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Would love to sign Ings. He'll never go to Leicester, might aswell stay at Burnley.

Comment

Gambling on striker who has only played in his country. Time will tell If it is going to work or not.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Leicester are doomed as far as I am concerned. They lack any type of prem experience and have bigger worries then just getting a striker. Good thing about us is we just need a few tweaks and we will be ok imo.

Comment

Working...
          X