Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts?

HELLO EVERYONE

Just here to post my two cents worth about our potential line-up after January. Please feel free to share your comments !
    Since we are on the verge of acquiring zarate(hopefully so), could a 4-3-3 actually work for us?

-Zarate-Austin-Vargas-

----------Fer---------
    -Sandro- Henry/Barton-

-Yun-Caulker-Dunne-Isla-

As you can see, zarate and vargas will be flying down the flanks to score/support austin, while Fer will be back to middle of the field with Sandro and Henry/Barton providing decent cover.

M'Vila or Dairra in stead of Barton/Henry and I think you are on the money!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by RfromSG View Post
      HELLO EVERYONE

Just here to post my two cents worth about our potential line-up after January. Please feel free to share your comments !
      Since we are on the verge of acquiring zarate(hopefully so), could a 4-3-3 actually work for us?

-Zarate-Austin-Vargas-

----------Fer---------
      -Sandro- Henry/Barton-

-Yun-Caulker-Dunne-Isla-

As you can see, zarate and vargas will be flying down the flanks to score/support austin, while Fer will be back to middle of the field with Sandro and Henry/Barton providing decent cover.
      It's attacking I'll give you that........bit too gung ho for 'Arry I think........he's always played with a keeper!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        It's attacking I'll give you that........bit too gung ho for 'Arry I think........he's always played with a keeper!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Ha hahahaha very funny dave

Comment

Working...
          X