• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'Vila again....yawn.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...idfield-target

Whats that got to do with us

Comment

Saw that Di'Marzio Itallian Sky sports fella said we offered Taarabt in a swap deal but Inter said no

Comment

who in there right mind would want Taarabt at the moment hasn't played for god knows how long
        TWITTER
        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Didn't m'vila get done for ####?

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
            Saw that Di'Marzio Itallian Sky sports fella said we offered Taarabt in a swap deal but Inter said no
            No Brainer lol.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
              Didn't m'vila get done for ####?
              Don't know about that but he was banned for a while after a night out - #rightsort, as Hits would say.

Can't see it happening anyway - M'Vila is only at Inter on loan from Rubin Kazan, so how can Inter swap him for Taraabt? Surely we should be offering Taraabt to Rubin?
              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                Don't know about that but he was banned for a while after a night out - #rightsort, as Hits would say.

Can't see it happening anyway - M'Vila is only at Inter on loan from Rubin Kazan, so how can Inter swap him for Taraabt? Surely we should be offering Taraabt to Rubin?

Taarabt was on loan at fulham but then switched to ACMilan in January lsst season so why not M'Vila

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Taarabt was on loan at fulham but then switched to ACMilan in January lsst season so why not M'Vila
                  He switched with our permission, but no other player was involved. I think this publicity is by Taarabt's agent.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    He switched with our permission, but no other player was involved. I think this publicity is by Taarabt's agent.
                    It's that Kia Joor..something fella. The one who was responsible for most of Hughes's signings. No wonder Adels always getting in trouble for speaking out..he's being "advised" by the dodgiest agent out there..
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

The piece I read said "if" Milan wanted to end the loan early, they could have Adel as a replacement. He isn't playing at Milan so that's quite possible, as for the Adel aspect, that's the wishful thinking bit, lol, how times have changed got the gifted one.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                      X