Are we that bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we that bad?

Everyone on this site is punishing the club for our dismal performance against Sheffield. And I totally agreed with what have been said about THAT game. It seems now that we are all giving up on our survival, just because we lost heavily to a DIV 1 outfit. However, are we that bad? We criticise that player and the other, claiming that we have no wingers; Austin needs help; there's no cover for the fullbacks positions; we needs to strengthen the midfield; central defenders are too slow........and the list goes on and on. All this lets me conclude that we should be in DIV 2 and not the Premier. For GOD sake, we are fighting for survival and not to win the Premier league! We better have a long look at the mirror. If we are realistic and if luck was on our side, we should have been unbeaten at home in the league. (FA Cup apart!) And we should have also gained at least another SIX other points from our home games. We missed a penalty against Hull that would gave us a point; we should avoided the injury time defeat to Liverpool and gained another point; we should have hang on to a win against Man City and that's another two points; and we should also hanged on against the Swans and gained another two points. As for the away form, there were at least 3 games were we should gained at least a point. So, all in all, with all the criticism that we address to the R's.......are we that bad?

Lots of teams have been relegated on "should haves" - Leeds, Newcastle, etc.

Having said that, we are not as bad as many paint on here, no.

Comment

Good post this. All if and buts, but get your drift. You'll be hard pushed to convince the negative doomers on here though!

Comment

we are not giving up on survival because of a 1 off result against a 1st div team.

we are giving up because of the cant of a manager we have and no one at the club has the bollx to act.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Yes. We can only win at home against bad opposition and even that's a scrape (leicester, burnley, west brom)

We haven't got a solitary point away from home in NINE, yes NINE attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Yes. We can only win at home against bad opposition and even that's a scrape (leicester, burnley, west brom)

We haven't got a solitary point away from home in NINE, yes NINE attempts.
            Really? Blimey, that's some dismal record! Thanks for the heads up, now I know!

Comment

We're in relegation form. We've played our easiest home matches and made a meal of them when we did win. We've struggled to do ANYTHING away from home. Arry has been dire since he arrived here. TF has bigger things to worry about at the moment. The board seem unwilling to pump money into what looks like a sinking ship. Our squad is misbalanced, ageing, and plagued with injuries. And we show no signs of having learnt from our mistakes./

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                We're in relegation form. We've played our easiest home matches and made a meal of them when we did win. We've struggled to do ANYTHING away from home. Arry has been dire since he arrived here. TF has bigger things to worry about at the moment. The board seem unwilling to pump money into what looks like a sinking ship. Our squad is misbalanced, ageing, and plagued with injuries. And we show no signs of having learnt from our mistakes./
                Chelsea are doing well, why not give them a shot! Right up your street.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  Chelsea are doing well, why not give them a shot! Right up your street.
                  I would be very surprised if there wasn't 50 members from this forum that would chin you!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I know he will want me banned from this forum but just read the blokes posts.

It's a rare day where he doesn't look down his nose and insult fellow r's fans.
                    He really needs to sort out that attitude because it is quite frankly disgusting.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I know he will want me banned from this forum but just read the blokes posts.

It's a rare day where he doesn't look down his nose and insult fellow r's fans.
                      He really needs to sort out that attitude because it is quite frankly disgusting.
                      haha, where's the insult then mate? Surely not the Chelsea thing? If that's an insult or someone takes it as such, they need to man up a bit. How sad if people get insulted by another football team. Laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I would be very surprised if there wasn't 50 members from this forum that would chin you!
                        ooooh fisticuffs!!!
                        who cares? Not me!
                        violence is for those who are inarticulate and resort to the base level caveman to express themselves. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                          Well, at least we dont appear to be just chucking more money at the problem, so we have learnt something.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            ooooh fisticuffs!!!
                            who cares? Not me!
                            violence is for those who are inarticulate and resort to the base level caveman to express themselves. Fact.
                            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10417896

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

if we are talking like the street 'yoofs' that plague our fair isle these days 'bad' actually means good im reliably informed!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X