Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone seriously think we were going on a cup run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone seriously think we were going on a cup run?

I didn't and that's why I never went. There must be others here that voted with their wallets.

No not really but I had hoped for something better thsn a 3-0 home defeat.

I did post earler last week that I wouldnt be surprised to see another MK Dons style performance, but hoped to be wrong.

Comment

No but the players doing their basic jobs might have been nice instead of heaping shame on the fans again

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        No but the players doing their basic jobs might have been nice instead of heaping shame on the fans again
        True, the defending for all 3 goals was atrocious and the finishing bad. The midfield were ineffective and McCarthy''s attempt at preventing the 3rd was like Bambi on ice.

Comment

I was hoping for a nice away day trip to Foolham,
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
            I didn't and that's why I never went. There must be others here that voted with their wallets.
            Would of been a massive shock if we had of won! Didn't expect to get hammered by Sheffield Madrid though! Was actually embarrassing

Comment

A cup run for us is actually getting to a replay in the 3rd round!

Comment

Did not expect a run but expected us to beat that team.
                I seriously doubt that people that are happy with this loss are really QPR fans - would they have come out here and say they are unhappy if we had won the match.

Comment

I didn't expect much to be honest. Didn't bother to go so don't feel too down but a little bit frustrated with the result.

Never expect us to win cup matches these days but would be happy so long as we look like we're trying which doesn't seem the case from yesterday. Haven't bothered to watch any highlights and doubt I will bother either so I could be wrong but it doesn't seem so....

Comment

Working...
                  X