Shame on the fans.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame on the fans.....

......who are hammering TF on ####ter. Save it for our hopeless, totally disinterested manager, who is clearly doing what he criticised the players for doing last season - here for the money while Sandbanks beckons at the end of the season. What do they do in training all week? Whoever he puts out plays the same way. No movement off the ball, no creativity, no clear tactics, never win second balls. He keeps playing Mutch and Hoillet who are possibly the most useless players to pull on the shirt - and I can go back a very long way. Fer is obviously a player, but does he ever need a decent coach - and he won't get one at Rangers at the moment. No doubt SKY will be hanging on 'arry's every word as he drives away from the training ground. Listen carefully....he talks rubbish.

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    ......who are hammering TF on ####ter. Save it for our hopeless, totally disinterested manager, who is clearly doing what he criticised the players for doing last season - here for the money while Sandbanks beckons at the end of the season. What do they do in training all week? Whoever he puts out plays the same way. No movement off the ball, no creativity, no clear tactics, never win second balls. He keeps playing Mutch and Hoillet who are possibly the most useless players to pull on the shirt - and I can go back a very long way. Fer is obviously a player, but does he ever need a decent coach - and he won't get one at Rangers at the moment. No doubt SKY will be hanging on 'arry's every word as he drives away from the training ground. Listen carefully....he talks rubbish.
    Why is our hopeless, totally disinterested manager still at the club? The chairman. It may have been poor timing in the wake of the plane crash, but if TF is prepared to open himself up for criticism on social media, then he should expect to recieve it when fans are at their wit's end with Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      Why is our hopeless, totally disinterested manager still at the club? The chairman.
      Amen. As if Harry would walk.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Fair point surrey_hoop but we're stuck with the bloke now so he needs to get his finger out. True, TF has done the same as he did with Hughes, here too long, but I think he has bigger worries at the moment and we shouldn't forget the good he has done here.

Comment

Fair point surrey_hoop but we're stuck with the bloke now so he needs to get his finger out. True, TF has done the same as he did with Hughes, here too long, but I think he has bigger worries at the moment and we shouldn't forget the good he has done here.
          I agree we are stuck with Redkrapp now and Fernandes should have got rid earlier, but now is not really the time to have a go at Fernandes as he has far more important issues to deal with than football.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            I agree we are stuck with Redkrapp now and Fernandes should have got rid earlier, but now is not really the time to have a go at Fernandes as he has far more important issues to deal with than football.
            Then he should let someone else deal with football now and do the sacking for him. Procrastinating and letting Redknapp stay in charge in the transfer window will only make it worse for the new manager later.

Comment

Agree with original post. Think we are lucky with regards to our ownership. Tony has far more important things to be dealing with at the moment than football. Bit more to it than unfortunate timing!

It is frustrating we have been saddled with Redknapp. In my view should have left when he so spectacularly failed to keep us up last time. However I get the impression Tony is a loyal kind of guy. If his main fault is giving people too much of a chance and showing bit too much loyalty I would rather that than some of the owners out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Then he should let someone else deal with football now and do the sacking for him. Procrastinating and letting Redknapp stay in charge in the transfer window will only make it worse for the new manager later.
                Fair enough on handing over temporary authority to someone else, but now that Pulis has gone to WBA who could be appointed, Sherwood Hoddle ?

Comment

Fair enough on handing over temporary authority to someone else, but now that Pulis has gone to WBA who could be appointed, Sherwood Hoddle ?
                  Do we know for certain that Les Ferdinand cannot be appointed? Is he still lacking some requisite certificate or something?

Comment

Do we know for certain that Les Ferdinand cannot be appointed? Is he still lacking some requisite certificate or something?
                    What makes you think he will do a better job?

I would prefer to appoint someone with a bit of experience at management. Just remember ex QPR ayers have usuallybeen useles s at managing QPR. trevor Francis, Wilkins Waddock to name 3.

Comment

Good news!! Just had a premonition that we will only lose 17 of our 19 Premiership away games this season drawing the other 2. Didn't catch the names of the teams we'd draw at unfortunately (except we will lose at all our relegation rivals)..but as we could at least theoretically pick up as many as 10-11 points at home, we could finish with 31 points which should just be enough to avoid the indignity of 20th place. Better than the Hughes-inspired season at least. Given that Harry is staying for the season, we go again, hopefully with a fresh, longer-term policy in the Championship led by someone like Howe or that Bolton bloke. Bit harsh on a man of his age, but HR will be gone with his tail between his legs looking sheepish as usual as soon as relegation is confirmed..but you know that anyway, fellas. Another day at Wembley for the play-off finals beckons in 2016.

Comment

Back your argument up with facts, you just posted a load of tosh!

"Our hopeless manager"

Who has arguably the weakest squad in the league and yet we're 16th and 2 points above relegation?

"No movement off the ball, no creativity, no clear tactics, never win second balls".

Have you not seen any home games? Plenty of great goals all involving the none existent movement and creativity you don't see! No tactics and winning second balls? Watch the Spurs, United and West Ham games in particular, then watch the rest. Apart from a game or two the difference I think even people such as yourself will notice!

"He keeps playing Mutch and Hoillet who are possibly the most useless players to pull on the shirt"

It's called squad rotation, something you need to do when you play 5 games in 15 days, of which Hoilett played a huge 193 minutes, two games worth nearly. Mutch played 161 minutes. Hardly consistently playing them!

Where do you think we should be? Seriously?

As I pointed out on another thread, 14 of this squad are Harry's players, that's it! Also the 14 of them form a good squad, apart from a couple. The other 11 in the squad apart from one or two are Championship players at best. The board refused to back Harry last January and it nearly cost us massively. I blame the board for that, not Harry.

What happened to the board 'learning their lessons'? We're in January again and it's deja vu, this time we won't be so lucky! The reason the Zarate deal is being held up is because we're trying to change the agreed deal! Something they have tried before, I can't remember which player it was though.

The club is being run by clowns on the business side, who are absolutely clueless. Having owners who don't know much about football is perfectly acceptable and workable. Tony, Amit etc are putting their trust in the wrong people or should I say person! A chief executive that is so out of his depth it's embarrassing. I think people need to ask what Phil Beard does rather than anything else?

Wasn't Mr Beard's main objective to oversee the training ground and stadium two years ago? Well, that's gone well! This man is charged with running our club on a day to day basis and amongst other things being the man of importance for transfers. Is it Phil's fault he's so out of his depth? No.

Owners are essentially hands off, that's why it's of vital importance you have a CEO who knows the job.

I'd love to know what Phil Beard has done in two years. What's improved? From the outside, I still get a feeling our club is in a mess behind the scenes. Maybe, I'm wrong.

Recently our Chairman has had and still is dealing with a disaster in his other business. Suddenly, our club is in meltdown and everything is on hold? Why? Our Chairman doesn't run the club, our CEO does. I'm sure Tony is available on the other end of a phone, should something important come up. After all, he has time to use Twitter! It's times like the above, when you need people to get on with it, is our CEO getting on with it? Considering Harry has been saying from October that we need a certain type of player and we need them in early in the window, yet it's the 5th of January and we already have a circus surrounding one signing as we're trying to change the terms of the deal and no sign of anything else, I'd say no our CEO isn't getting on with it!

How about we forget about the training ground, forget about the stadium, bring in a CEO who's proven in the football world and start taking this thing seriously, because from my point of view, my football club is being treated as a toy and is widely becoming a laughing stock with a serious disaster on the horizon should relegation happen.

Comment

What makes you think he will do a better job?

I would prefer to appoint someone with a bit of experience at management. Just remember ex QPR ayers have usuallybeen useles s at managing QPR. trevor Francis, Wilkins Waddock to name 3.
                          True but you could say that Gerry Francis, Alec Stock and Terry Venables didn't do a bad job, or even Les Allen
                          Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 05-01-2015, 02:24 PM.
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            Back your argument up with facts, you just posted a load of tosh!

"Our hopeless manager"

Who has arguably the weakest squad in the league and yet we're 16th and 2 points above relegation?

"No movement off the ball, no creativity, no clear tactics, never win second balls".

Have you not seen any home games? Plenty of great goals all involving the none existent movement and creativity you don't see! No tactics and winning second balls? Watch the Spurs, United and West Ham games in particular, then watch the rest. Apart from a game or two the difference I think even people such as yourself will notice!

"He keeps playing Mutch and Hoillet who are possibly the most useless players to pull on the shirt"

It's called squad rotation, something you need to do when you play 5 games in 15 days, of which Hoilett played a huge 193 minutes, two games worth nearly. Mutch played 161 minutes. Hardly consistently playing them!

Where do you think we should be? Seriously?

As I pointed out on another thread, 14 of this squad are Harry's players, that's it! Also the 14 of them form a good squad, apart from a couple. The other 11 in the squad apart from one or two are Championship players at best. The board refused to back Harry last January and it nearly cost us massively. I blame the board for that, not Harry.

What happened to the board 'learning their lessons'? We're in January again and it's deja vu, this time we won't be so lucky! The reason the Zarate deal is being held up is because we're trying to change the agreed deal! Something they have tried before, I can't remember which player it was though.

The club is being run by clowns on the business side, who are absolutely clueless. Having owners who don't know much about football is perfectly acceptable and workable. Tony, Amit etc are putting their trust in the wrong people or should I say person! A chief executive that is so out of his depth it's embarrassing. I think people need to ask what Phil Beard does rather than anything else?

Wasn't Mr Beard's main objective to oversee the training ground and stadium two years ago? Well, that's gone well! This man is charged with running our club on a day to day basis and amongst other things being the man of importance for transfers. Is it Phil's fault he's so out of his depth? No.

Owners are essentially hands off, that's why it's of vital importance you have a CEO who knows the job.

I'd love to know what Phil Beard has done in two years. What's improved? From the outside, I still get a feeling our club is in a mess behind the scenes. Maybe, I'm wrong.

Recently our Chairman has had and still is dealing with a disaster in his other business. Suddenly, our club is in meltdown and everything is on hold? Why? Our Chairman doesn't run the club, our CEO does. I'm sure Tony is available on the other end of a phone, should something important come up. After all, he has time to use Twitter! It's times like the above, when you need people to get on with it, is our CEO getting on with it? Considering Harry has been saying from October that we need a certain type of player and we need them in early in the window, yet it's the 5th of January and we already have a circus surrounding one signing as we're trying to change the terms of the deal and no sign of anything else, I'd say no our CEO isn't getting on with it!

How about we forget about the training ground, forget about the stadium, bring in a CEO who's proven in the football world and start taking this thing seriously, because from my point of view, my football club is being treated as a toy and is widely becoming a laughing stock with a serious disaster on the horizon should relegation happen.
                            Jeez Matty, calm down mate.

Can't argue with your concerns but you've just called for the OP to back up his post with facts and then gone on your own rant about Phil Beard based on...what? You say that you'd love to know what he does, but then go on to apparently assume that the does nothing and say that he is out of his depth.

You also state that we are trying to change the terms of the Zarate deal but that's not necessarily a fact either - it's only in the Mirror.

I know it's frustrating but some of that is a bit strong IMO.

Comment

gotta say krillsie thats a cracking post sir
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X