Central midfield........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Get Austin in the box and get the ball to him. Doesnt need to do any hold up play with 5 in midfield.
    Agreed and now that we have signed Zarate, we can actually play that 5 man midfield well. Play fer and sandro in the middle with fer being box to box, Sandro just stays back. Get in a decent winger on the left who can move forward and track back a la Andre Ayew with vargas and isla overlapping on the right and have Zarate behind charlie. That will get us somewhere both in terms of quality of football and goalscoring potential.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

This mutch story I seem to have read it before but that time it came under the heading about a player what was his name now let me think , ah yes wasn't his name Henry ! and he came back to make his knockers look silly for judging him to quickly . Me I'm confident young Mutch can do exactly the same

Comment

[QUOTE=Shepherds Mush;1365073]Get Austin in the box and get the ball to him.

Have to say best header of a ball since Les for me, so agree with you get him the service and he'll do well. But if we play him alone, as 77 says he can't be the outball, like Bobby

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          This mutch story I seem to have read it before but that time it came under the heading about a player what was his name now let me think , ah yes wasn't his name Henry ! and he came back to make his knockers look silly for judging him to quickly . Me I'm confident young Mutch can do exactly the same
          Except Mutch is younger.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Except Mutch is younger.
            And Kelvin had PL experience

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              And Kelvin had PL experience
              So does Mutch, one season of being a top player at his club in fact.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                So does Mutch, one season of being a top player at his club in fact.
                One season. In which the club was relegated. I mightn't be statistical, but I did know that.

Comment

And Mutch scored 7 PL goals

Comment

[QUOTE=QPRDave;1365104]
                    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Get Austin in the box and get the ball to him.

Have to say best header of a ball since Les for me, so agree with you get him the service and he'll do well. But if we play him alone, as 77 says he can't be the outball, like Bobby
                    And who is helping to improve?

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                      And Mutch scored 7 PL goals
                      And, to labour a point, we haven't seen Mutch of that......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        And, to labour a point, we haven't seen Mutch of that......
                        to be fair, we haven't seen Mutch of him

Comment

I don't think we need more midfielders.
                          What we need is speed - this must be the slowest QPR team ever - all the way from Green to Austin

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            to be fair, we haven't seen Mutch of him
                            And what we have don't last in the memory very long

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              And what we have don't last in the memory very long
                              Thought he was very good at the start of the season prior to the injury. Agree that he hasn't been the same since but it isn't like that isn't a common theme in the short term, he could be very valuable by the end of the season. Also a great set piece taker to my understanding

Comment

Working...
                              X