Another point about yesterdays defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another point about yesterdays defeat

Despite there being loads of empty seats especially where I sit in JU it was a real shame that we rolled over yet again in a cup game when so many fans who may not be able to afford to see us these days took advantage of the cheaper prices and brought their kids as well

These kids would have come away completely dissalusioned by the result and the way we simply gave up and who would blame them for wanting to suport another club when they get stick when they return to school this morning

When I was a kid we had a right go without not to much success, it's been the last 18-20 years we have been pants. We would off been playing all out youth team yesterday and they would off had more guts. I am proper disappointed because I want us to have a good go this year and have a wembley day out even if it was only the semi final
    You Rsssssss

Comment

I must admit unless injured I thought the likes of Sendes white, Donaldson, cox and furlong would have got a run, Caulker, Austin and Fer should not have been starting yesterday!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        I must admit unless injured I thought the likes of Sendes white, Donaldson, cox and furlong would have got a run, Caulker, Austin and Fer should not have been starting yesterday!
        I was surprised when I saw our line up and I must admit pleased as I thought at last we would have a real go to win the game but in hindsight he should have dropped a few more of our so called super stars who obviously do not give a toss

Comment

I took my now ex girlfriends Young brother to the mk Dons game a couple of years back and when they scored the 4th it turned so sour he burst into tears and we had to leave . On the way home he said " I thought qpr were proffesionals " . He was 7 at the time . The club never ever take advantage of these pretty decent opportunities to get more fans onside .

Comment

Working...
          X