Thank you WATRB posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you WATRB posters

First day back at work after two weeks tomorrow but have had a right old good night reading and posting this evening and a few posts have had me giggling. I'm reassured that some of our more tuned in posters are seeing what I am

All of you have made the two weeks more bareable

Some of you are wronguns, some trolls and a few of you have absolutely no idea what your talking about but it makes for a good enjoyable forum with loads of laughs

I look forward to next Saturdays meltdown after we have our bellies tickled at Burnley, I will make sure I have the charger in the car so I can join in with the debate on the M6 on me apple

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    First day back at work after two weeks tomorrow but have had a right old good night reading and posting this evening and a few posts have had me giggling. I'm reassured that some of our more tuned in posters are seeing what I am

Some of you are wronguns, some trolls and a few of you have absolutely no idea what your talking about but it makes for a good enjoyable forum with loads of laughs

I look forward to next Saturdays meltdown after we have our bellies tickled at Burnley, I will make sure I have the charger in the car so I can join in with the debate on the M6 on me apple

One last thing before you start back.

Could you tell us which of us fit into which categories please?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Cheers West, always enjoy your contributions mate, even though you wanted us to lose in the Cup!
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I was going name bby categories Bright's but thought better of it

Comment

Most people are back to work tomorrow, hope you all enjoyed the festive season.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            Cheers West, always enjoy your contributions mate, even though you wanted us to lose in the Cup!
            Cheers DS want us to win every game mate but had given the option of losing today for three points sat would have traded I have to admit

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Most people are back to work tomorrow, hope you all enjoyed the festive season.
              about time too. its been a long old Christmas holiday. Too many people off. Back to normal again, hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                about time too. its been a long old Christmas holiday. Too many people off. Back to normal again, hooray!
                I always find I actually want to get back to work after the festive break, as nice as it is having a bit of time off, too long and I turn into a lazy sod & just want some routine back in me life.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm probably a wrong un, don't think I'm a troll, and might have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, but the fellowship on here lessons the blow of a totally s hite 'performance' like today's.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    I'm probably a wrong un, don't think I'm a troll, and might have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, but the fellowship on here lessons the blow of a totally s hite 'performance' like today's.
                    Nothing wrong with that mate. Can be a good crack on here tbf when killing some time in front of the TV - agree with west in that we have a right decent bunch (plus some muppets) but they liven it all up!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Good poster is westy,the mix on here is why me battery needs charging every hour.some good lads and some planks
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Its much quieter on here when we win.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Its much quieter on here when we win.
                          one of life's mysteries isn't it CCJ.....will never fathom that one out. You'd think folk would want to celebrate and chat about a win, and slip away quietly when we lose. But the opposite is true. Strange!

Comment

I'm coming out of the closet. I am a muppett AND a plank, and very proud of it

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              one of life's mysteries isn't it CCJ.....will never fathom that one out. You'd think folk would want to celebrate and chat about a win, and slip away quietly when we lose. But the opposite is true. Strange!
                              More difficult to post when you're out celebrating and chucking ale down your neck.

More difficult to have a bash at the club/manager/players then too.

Comment

Working...
                              X