Rio, Mutch, Traore & Hoilett should all be released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio, Mutch, Traore & Hoilett should all be released

I'm trying to figure out how on earth Jordon Mutch, Armand Traore and Junior Hoilett all play in the Premier League. They are the worst players in the divison without a shadow of a doubt. They all have zero ability and they all weren't good enough to produce the goods in the Championship. I'd rather see the two young lads from the academy who were on the bench today to play for us than Traore, Hoilett and Mutch. Surely we've got to get rid of these clowns. As for Rio, he might as well just not both turning up any more and just concentrate on selling his #5 hats because his footballing days are well and truly behind him.

i agree with you about Traore & Hoilett leaving I wouldnt release them as some clubs will pay a fee for them.I'd release Ferdinand for sure.
    Mutch could still prove to be a decent player (although we have yet to see any evidence of this in his time at QPR), so I would stick with him for now.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      i agree with you about Traore & Hoilett leaving I wouldnt release them as some clubs will pay a fee for them.I'd release Ferdinand for sure.
      Mutch could still prove to be a decent player (although we have yet to see any evidence of this in his time at QPR), so I would stick with him for now.
      Agree. I also think that Harry agrees about Traore and Hoilett. Traore I think we are stuck with, but think there is a chance somebody will come in for Hoilett. Nobody mentioned SWP.

Comment

Working...
      X