Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the point of naming Tarabat and SWP in the squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the point of naming Tarabat and SWP in the squad?

Fair enough if Redknapp has no intention of playing them but why waste 2 spaces in the squad with their names??

We lack such depth in certain areas like central midfield and up top and we are wasting spaces in the 25 man squad.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Might be in the contract.. Must be names 25 man squad ?

Comment

I remember when I thought Barton would never play for us again..... You can never say never and its a funny old game etc etc so maybe we'll see one or both of them again playing regularly for us again.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        I remember when I thought Barton would never play for us again..... You can never say never and its a funny old game etc etc so maybe we'll see one or both of them again playing regularly for us again.
        SWP's finished. Hope to see Tarbs playing for us again soon. But no one knows what's really going on with him and the club at the moment.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          SWP's finished. Hope to see Tarbs playing for us again soon. But no one knows what's really going on with him and the club at the moment.
          what he said
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Both waste of squad number/oxygen/money

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post
              Both waste of squad number/oxygen/money
              If they're not playing yeah
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Is Taarabt still injured?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Is Taarabt still injured?
                  Probably not. Harry will say he is though.

Comment

Working...
                  X