No announcement yet.

Les Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many coaches at the club but very little in the way of tactics or ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Also Charlie also said that Les was helping him. Charlie has gone quiet in the last few games, but I think this more because of the publicity he has been receiving after his hat trick. At least he didn't get injured today, which I am sure he was under instructions not to do.
      exactly melanie....good point well made.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        oh dear how quickly people change their views......after Charlies hatrick, and before that as well when Charlie was knocking in the goals, the general consensus was that Les was obviously doing a great job with the strikers....now his job and role is being questioned!!!!! Fickle is the word!
        Fukked off is the word.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Also Charlie also said that Les was helping him. Charlie has gone quiet in the last few games, but I think this more because of the publicity he has been receiving after his hat trick. At least he didn't get injured today, which I am sure he was under instructions not to do.
          Damn right Austin was under instructions not to get stuck in and risk getting injured, along with most of the players today!..... Rangers out the cup - thank fock for that!!!!! To much of a risk with a squad our size. Now lets move on and give Burnley a real game.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
            Fukked off is the word.
            ...and fickle/double standards/hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Damn right Austin was under instructions not to get stuck in and risk getting injured, along with most of the players today!..... Rangers out the cup - thank fock for that!!!!! To much of a risk with a squad our size. Now lets move on and give Burnley a real game.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                ...and fickle/double standards/hypocrisy.
                oh so he's a coach then and not director of operations ?(whatever that is)...so why give a striker coach such a grand title?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  oh so he's a coach then and not director of operations ?(whatever that is)...so why give a striker coach such a grand title?
                  no idea, sorry.
                  i'll give the subject some serious thought over night and get back to you.

Comment

Don't bother getting back to me ....there's a good chap

Comment

Working...
                    X