Jordon Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
    I still believe in jordon and that he could prove to be a good signing for us, but it's obvious that the guys confidence is low right now, from various reasons that gave him a bad start at the club and became a scapegoat almost right away.
    I think we as supporters can play a big role in making him feel confident and relaxed, to excel and become the player we thought we bought by supporting him instead of slating him. Earlier scapegoats as bobby and Joey got a whole lot better after receiving support rather than slating.
    Agree. Mutch is one of those players who needs assurances and someone to fill him with confidence. Every person have his own personality. I do not know him personally, however, he may needs support to show his best. Les Ferdinand was very similar first he joined. He was in and out of the team and even loaned out for a season to a Turkish side. It was when he was assured of his place in the team and the club showed all the confidence in him that he showed what he really was made off. Support Mutch....call his name....show him admiration, and he will respond.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Not sure I agree with this. There are all sorts of reasons why a player might not settle at another club (moving to London etc. etc.) Also some players might look better players at other clubs than they actually are. Signing new players is always a gamble.

On the whole I think the players that Harry has signed have done quite well for us. I think, for instance, Charlie has improved since he was here, West Ham didn't want Rob Green and he has done pretty well here. The two Chilians on the whole look good.

I still think that given time Mutch will do ok.
      Sorry, im not saying that is wholly the reason.. its just a theory or a part reason perhaps

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
        He will come good imho.
        I keep saying that and as every week passes I start to realise I'm losing my nut.

Comment

I know most of the views/comments are formulated over several games but we should remember that players yesterday were clearly told to take it easy, not get injured, not get booked and play well within themselves so I wouldn't count yesterday in terms of judging any of them. I'm quite optimistic and hopeful that at some point Sandro, Mutch and Fer will form a very useful midfield.

Comment

Working...
          X