Jordon Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordon Mutch

We obviously have bigger problems at the moment but as a matter of interest, has anyone seen anything to suggest that the guy is anything other than complete pony?
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
    We obviously have bigger problems at the moment but as a matter of interest, has anyone seen anything to suggest that the guy is anything other than complete pony?
    He's utter crap, brought from a relegated team I've seen treacle move faster than much,but compare red to Hoillett he's a world beater,

Comment

We have been sold a dud Con in NOT-Mutch geezer is worse then useless

Can anyone tell me what type of a midfield player he is as he does nothing that I expect from a player in the middle of the park??? hes not attacking, hes not defensive, he cant carry the ball, hes not very good at passing and he don't put his foot in what does he actually do???

Comment

Proper pony,need to out him.all's forgiven buzz
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Proper pony,need to out him.all's forgiven buzz
          Hes a proper bottle job Vans. Takes up positions on the pitch so he cannot get the ball as hes hiding. 2 Nil down and hes playing infront of Rio and Nedhum when were chasing the game and need bodies up top

Passenger

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            He's utter crap, brought from a relegated team I've seen treacle move faster than much,but compare red to Hoillett he's a world beater,
            ..so was Mackie, he didn't do too bad......so was Leroy Fer, he's doing alright isn't he? Two sides to every story!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              ..so was Mackie, he didn't do too bad......so was Leroy Fer, he's doing alright isn't he? Two sides to every story!
              What we got Mackie from b leeding Plymouth??????

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                can you tell the ###### that spent 7mil on him.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  What we got Mackie from b leeding Plymouth??????
                  yes mate, the year Plymouth got relegated......remember the same comments about buying from a relegated team back then too.

Comment

I would point out that when he got the ball near the box he did attack, he took on men and dribbled well, but he did very little else well. He will need time with us i feel.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Yes and Mackie was also complete turd. Headless chicken no brain.

But he kissed the badge so he's a legend.

Na

Comment

Why do fans go after a player when he has only been playing for the club for a few months. He was just beginning to look ok when he got injured. He was out for, I think, over eight weeks and since he has been in and out of the team.

Give the guy a chance. I think he has potential. Maybe we should leave judging him until the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Why do fans go after a player when he has only been playing for the club for a few months. He was just beginning to look ok when he got injured. He was out for, I think, over eight weeks and since he has been in and out of the team.

Give the guy a chance. I think he has potential. Maybe we should leave judging him until the end of the season.
                          Thing is, at his current rate if "development" we'll probably be in League One when he finally clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post

When you spend £8mil on a player I think its fair to expect them to show something even if they don't hit the ground running. The geezer is useless your not taking a chance on a player at that price.

Please tell me what does he actually do or offer since your up for defending him????

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Yes and Mackie was also complete turd. Headless chicken no brain.

But he kissed the badge so he's a legend.

Na
                              Mackie scored some very important goals for us!

Comment

Working...
                              X