Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamal Campbell Rice better than Hoillett?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamal Campbell Rice better than Hoillett?

Every time the Sheff U winger got the ball he beat his full back, ok it was Traore, and delivered a dangerous ball into the penalty area.

Every time our 50 grand a week winger got the ball he did naff all.

A complete waste of money he is.

Time to f ack him off.

Difference between the two is JCR used his pace and as soon as he got space he put the ball in where as Hoillett when he has space wants to beat the man again instead of delivering it and loses it

Comment

Hopefully Holliet will now move on.

Comment

I remember watching him on the tele for Blackburn and thought 'wow' this kid looks a player.

What has happened since then I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          I remember watching him on the tele for Blackburn and thought 'wow' this kid looks a player.

What has happened since then I don't know.
          I've been thinking exactly the same. He's been once good and I think he can be that again. He's only 24!
          But his problem (one of those) is what westie said, keeps on running around himself.

Comment

Campbell Ryce..forever haunting QPR. Seems to turn into Ronaldo when he plays us.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Worst buy we've had and that's saying something. Total and utter dog turd.

Comment

Campbell Ryce , was all over us today ,in a way ive not seen Hoillet do it since his Blackburn days . Kept going past Traore like he wasn`t there
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

He was different class today. Not only beat his man with ease he had the brains to know what delivery was needed, normally drilling it across goal. Why our players hang a ball in the air when crossing which makes it so much easier for centre halfs is beyond me. A ball needs to be delivered with pace for the attackers to attack the space/ball. When you hang up a cross bread & butter for centre halfs and keepers.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

I'm better than hoillet

Comment

I don't think our pitch suits wingers. To narrow, having said that not sure out wide players would cross a ball in if they were playing on the senrengeti
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

uncle bens rice is better than hoilett!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          uncle bens rice is better than hoilett!
                          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                            I don't think our pitch suits wingers. To narrow, having said that not sure out wide players would cross a ball in if they were playing on the senrengeti
                            I'm a long way from Hoilett's biggest fan but i think we play him in the wrong part of the pitch. I hate seeing him line up on the wing, you just know what you're gonna get. He will pick up the ball in our half, try and beat a man and give the ball away cheaply, time and time again. Play him up top I reckon, that's where he looked most dangerous for Blackburn. If he is playing on the shoulder of the last man his pace will put the sh*ts up the opposition and he won't be able to give the ball away in his own half either!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                              sinton and sinclair done ok. we have really #### wingers and thats our problem.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X