Harry's excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry's excuses

Latest Harry's excuses are that Sheffield was coming from a ten days rest and the R's played 4 games in ten days.

I think his dog Rosie would be better on the side then him

Comment

Harry don't belittle yourself by defending these gutless ponces do yourself a favour get tough with them , and forget about getting a fee for the hangers on and try and make room for players that want to play

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Latest Harry's excuses are that Sheffield was coming from a ten days rest and the R's played 4 games in ten days.
        So, is that not the truth? How do you know that's an excuse.....he's just stating a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          So, is that not the truth? How do you know that's an excuse.....he's just stating a fact.
          It is a fact, and the more you think about it, it doesn't make sense that we played New Year's Day and they didn't.
          But that still doesn't gloss over the fact that we were poor today. We didn't look tired we looked lost of ideas

Comment

Too many games my ####, pay me what they earn i,d play 7 days a week

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              It is a fact, and the more you think about it, it doesn't make sense that we played New Year's Day and they didn't.
              But that still doesn't gloss over the fact that we were poor today. We didn't look tired we looked lost of ideas
              Who, of the starting line up, played three days ago. Not McCarthy, Onouha, Anton, Holliet, Philips, Mutch or Traore.

Comment

Good. Point 77
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Harry's talking Bo##ocks poor team poor tactics all being said that team he put out should be good enough to beat Sheffield Utd if they had the heart in them to do it lazy Bar####ds

Comment

Maybe Harry was told to throw the game? It's all about the wonga
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Who, of the starting line up, played three days ago. Not McCarthy, Onouha, Anton, Holliet, Philips, Mutch or Traore.
                      And you say we had a strong team today?

Comment

I used to work 6=7 days a week laying bricks ,H ffs don't belittle yourself by telling me these gutless parisites are over worked 4 days in 10 days , be honest Harry some of your players have no right to set foot in L R ever again

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          And you say we had a strong team today?
                          On paper. Four of those f ackers started at Highbury. Two, the wretches Anton and Mutch, were players Harry intended to build his team around. Me? I think today's team was s hit. I think we have a no paced squad with far too many has beens and never will bes.

Comment

On paper we should have won. But I just guess no player was really focused because league is so much more important. But we will see how the team responds next weekend.
                            Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 04-01-2015, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Onuoha did fine, mcCarthy for the most part was ok, Mutch was the best of a poor lot. The others I wouldn't have at the club in all honesty and then you have Fer, Austin, Henry who did seem out of sorts
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X